Friday, March 25, 2022

FRIDAY / SUNNY/ WARM

FRIDAY
3-25-2022
 
 
Up at 7AM. So very tired from not getting sleep last night.
 
There was no power when I went potty in our bathroom. We got text messages from Overton Power that there was an outage. 
 
We started to get dressed. I let the dogs out and opened the patio doors. 
 
I made the bed. Then Hubby went to the garage and the lights came back on!
 
I made lattes in the kitchen. Hubby warmed up leftover breakfast eggs for the dogs.
 
Hubby was still tired and sat on the sofa, resting for a while. I turned on soothing piano music. 
 
I went outside and picked up dog poo. There was so much, it was overwhelming.
 
I came inside and sat down on the sofa to watch Vegas morning news on TV with Hubby.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to the Bank. 
 
Then I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.
 
I put clothes in the washer and started the washing machine.
 
Hubby was hurting on his neck really bad, so I massaged him for a while. He said it helped.
 
Then Hubby got dressed and he left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home today because Hubby is supposed to be working on the showroom. 
 
I did more bookwork. 
 
Got the Shark cat bed in the mail today. I set it up then Robert was inside it within minutes! I think they like it.
 
ROBERT IN SHARK BED

RATTLER IN SHARK BED

 
Made the bed. Gave fresh water to cats & dogs. Picked up more dog poo. 18 bags in all!!!
 
I had breakfast of latte and grilled chicken.
 
Then I did more bookwork.
 
Bella was irritating and kept barking all day.

UPS came and delivered packages. 

I did more bookwork.

Then I was tired and my eyes were burning. 

At 2:30PM, I took packages and stopped to get more packages in the mailbox. Drove to the store. Left the dogs home. 

I dropped off packages at the Shop. Then I went to get my nails done at GS Nails. I gave Andy a t-shirt and a couple RMOR keychains for him & his mom.

After getting nails done, I went back home.

Hubby & Casey did not come home until 6:30PM. I was upset because I wanted him to get his dog earlier. 

Casey had to take the dog home in our Dually and then returned to get his motorcycle.

Hubby and I had dinner. 

I went to bed at 9PM. I was tired.


No comments: