Monday, March 21, 2022

MONDAY / WINDY / COLD / SUNNY

MONDAY
3-21-2022
 
Up at 6:30AM promptly. 
 
I let Wilson outside. Then I opened a can of tuna for the cats. I put out cheese for them. 
 
I made lattes. I started getting out everything for making eggs. Hubby got up with Tater and let the dog out. 
 
I put grilled chicken in a bowl for myself.
 
Then I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to MACU.
 
Hubby finished making breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put in dishwasher. I made the bed. Hubby got dressed.
 
Then we sat on the sofa and watched morning News.
 
I filed a complaint with Clark County Dept of Sustainability like the Sun City Newsletter had suggested. 
 
Hubby loaded his delivery boxes and Tater in the Dually. They left at 8:30AM for the shop.
 
I did more bookwork.
 
I put the ROOMBA in our master bedroom.
 
I watched TV and had lunch at 1PM.

The UPS delivery driver came with new T-shirts for the shop. Also more boxes from orders. 

I ran parts down to the shop. Did Chris's taxes and got them submitted. Chris had to run home to get his Amex card so I could charge the Idaho taxes to his card. Then I took Tater and left. 

Some idiot came racing around the corner from the top of the hill as I was backing the car into the driveway. Assholes.

I let Tater out to potty. He drank lots of water.

At home, I got more chicken and had lunch again. 
 
Tater slept on the sofa until 6PM.
 
Hubby got home with milk and groceries from Walmart. 
 
We watched TV shows until 10PM. Went to bed.


 
 

No comments: