Monday, March 14, 2022

MONDAY / WARMER / NEIGHBORS POOL DUST EVERYWHERE

MONDAY 
3-14-2022


Up at 6AM to potty. Stayed in bed until 6:30AM. We were both tired. Dogs did not even want to get up!

Finally got up. 

I made lattes. Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs for dogs.

Hubby grilled chicken on the grille for me. 

Hubby made the bed. 

I vacuumed. There was at litter on the floor everywhere. 

I did Quickbooks deposit to checking. I did some quick bookwork.

Hubby put his clothes in the laundry and stared the washing machine.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. Hubby helped me put on my leg brace.
 
Then we drove down to Walmart to get milk, chicken breasts, more Starbucks coffee. Drove back home and I put away groceries. Put grey sweatshirt on Tater and his collar. Then they left for the shop.
 
I put Wilson out to potty.
 
Chad from Bulldog Pest Control came this morning at 9AM. I had just sat down on the sofa with my latte & chicken to watch Miami CSI.
 
Chad got done with both inside and outside pest spraying, I paid him.

Then I did more bookwork.
 
UPS delivered packages at 1PM. 
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. Wilson went outside and sat by the fence for quite a while.
 
Hubby & Tater came home at 5:30PM.
 
We put the dogs out for potty and gave them a little snack of ham.
 
Then Hubby and I took the Segway motorcycles and rode around the neighborhood. Saw Dana putting out his garbage can, so we stopped and met the new dog - Gus. Puppy is 9 months old and quite a handful. He is going to training in April 1-April 15. OMG. 
 
Then we rode down to the dead end to see the construction. Then rode home.
 
At home, we had dinner. Watched TV. Went to bed at 11PM.
 
 

No comments: