Wednesday, March 23, 2022

WEDNESDAY / BREAKFAST WITH UTV CLUB / IV INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
3-23-2022 
 
 
I slept thru the whole night. Up at 6:30AM.

I went to the kitchen to make lattes.

I made chicken to have for breakfast. 
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby put Bella outside while he made egg breakfast for the dogs & fed them. 

Hubby put Robert in the master bedroom. He then put the kitty litter in the shower. I had put down the cat rug so the litter won't go down the drain. Rattler was already inside the room.
 
After Hubby and Tater left, I opened the patio door so that the dogs could go in and out if they wanted.
 
Hubby left early as Hubby was going to breakfast at Golden West with the UTV Club.

I did bookwork.
 
I did laundry.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I put away clean dishes.

I called Hubby at 12:35PM to find out why he ordered a Grille from Amazon.

UPS brought a package at 1:41PM.

I sat down to watch TV. 
 
Changed shirts. Put on makeup. At 2:45PM, I left to go get my IV Infusion.
 
I sucked down the IV Infusion right away in 20 minutes. I got a boost of Biotin. Then I paid and left. Hubby said he was alone at the shop as Chris had to drive to Moto Zoo in St George for parts. 
 
I drove to the shop with all the parts that had been delivered. We got the new RED keychains. 
 
I picked up Tater and receipts and checks. Drove to America First CU and made deposits. Drove to Walmart to wash the car. 
 
Drove home.
 
At home, Bella was barking. I cannot babysit her anymore. Too much.
 
I let the dogs out and left the patio door open.
 
I did bookwork. 

Hubby came home at 4PM. 

We watched TV. 

Gave Tater a bath at 10PM. Was going to bed, but I was wide awake. I cleaned up the house. Put dishes in dishwasher and started it.

I worked on Bookwork as files are all messed up in Balance Sheet. Need to get them in alignment. 

At Midnight we went to bed. 

Wilson was up after 30 minutes and had to go potty. He jumped off the bed. Hubby let him out for potty. Then they all came back to bed.
 
 



No comments: