Thursday, March 17, 2022

THURSDAY / SPRING / ST PATRICKS DAY

THURSDAY
3-17-2022 


Awake at 6AM when the alarm for Herb Alpert music played on Google. Then we turned it off. Went back to sleep for 15 minutes more.

Up at 6:15AM. 

Hubby let the dogs outside for potty.

Hubby went to the kitchen to make breakfast eggs for the dogs. I made lattes on the new KEURIG machine that we received yesterday from Amazon.

Then I cut up chicken for myself. Hubby had left over eggs. We sat down to watch Vegas News on TV. 

Then I cleaned Hubby's ears and put a green earring for St Patrick's Day in his ear. I put Tater's collar on him and cut some green material so that he could have a green bow for St Patrick's Day.

Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. Hubby carried out his boxes of parts. I carried his latte. Tater did not wear his sweatshirt as it was supposed to be warm today.

I started laundry. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

I did bookwork. I tried calling the Government to re-set my account so that I can pay off my loan.

I put foot cream & covering on my feet. 

Wilson and I took a walk around the neighborhood at 4PM. Stopped and talked to Dave, neighbor who was working on his garbage surround fence & gate-Carmen came out with Pete and talked.

Picked up mail. Walked home. Wilson liked the walk.

Hubby & Tater got home at 5:30PM. Hubby had a snack of burrito. 

Then we went for a ride around the neighborhood on our motorbikes.

Came back home and did bookwork. Hubby opened all his packages for the shop.
 
We watched another episode of Resident Alien. Then I went to bed at 10PM. It was getting cold outside again.


No comments: