Saturday, March 12, 2022

SATURDAY / ST GEORGE / DOGGY DAY CARE / LOOK AT UTV /

SATURDAY
3-12-2022


Awake at 2AM to potty. Saw a light in the living room. Hubby had left the TV on? No. He was sitting on the sofa watching a blank screen. I went back to bed.

Up at 6:30. 

I made the bed. 

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. Hubby was making breakfast eggs for the dogs. Dogs had already been out to potty.

I put the clothing from the washer that were done last night into the dryer and started it.

Hubby mdae breakfast for himself. 

Last night Cats had opened my drawers in the bathroom, had a fight - leaving fur everywhere, and torn apart the toilet paper in the spare bathroom.

Hubby texted Chad, but no response.

We loaded dogs into Dually (it is having transmission problems-told Hubby to FIX it!) then we drove to Baird Painting up by Chad's shop as Pat said they are having "going out of business sale". Hubby bought 3 Five buckets of eggshell white for the shop. 

Then we drove to the shop. Dogs were whining. Thought they were going to dog park.

At the shop, we put dogs in showroom & shut doors. But Hubby opened the huge door to the big showroom and started moving vehicles. I yelled at him. Fortunately, the dogs were still in the shop! They had not run out. 

I did Chris' taxes, but to verify his info, he needed to provide his income tax AGI from last year (2020) WHICH HE DOES NOT HAVE A COPY! OMG. Kids that have to be adults! 

So I told him to call the IRS on Monday and get the info. Then we can finish his taxes.

Casey showed up while Hubby and I were looking in the shop and deciding where everything is supposed to go-things we have to move and throw away... Hubby called Dean to build stairs up to the upper level so that they can have store inventory. Hubby called Chad and he said that they were 1 hour out of Mesquite. They are coming to load his vehicle and leave. 

Hubby brought me & the dogs home. Stopped to get the mail at the Shop and at home. Saw LeAnn, Steve, and Dave out by the mailboxes. Waved at them.

I put dogs outside. Hubby left. I made chicken & another latte for myself 


No comments: