Wednesday, March 16, 2022

WEDNESDAY / TATER STAYS HOME / HUBBY AT UTV BREAKFAST / IV INFUSION / RAIN

WEDNESDAY
3-16-2022 


Up at 4:30AM to potty. I went back to bed & sleep. Dogs were sleeping on top of me. 

Then I woke to Hubby in the kitchen at 6:45AM. I FUCKING HATE DAYLIGHT SAVING TIME & CHANGES. It is just so difficult to adjust to a different time. I was waking up just fine at 6AM before...

So, I got up in a fog and dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby warmed up the left over dog breakfast eggs from yesterday and fed them. He let them out for potty.  

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher.

I transferred SOME money from Quickbooks to Bank. But there was some woman that had come in yesterday and charged a LARGE amount that I could not transfer as she called Hubby and tried to cancel the transaction yesterday. So we will have to leave the money in Quickbooks to enable a refund. Hubby is going to charge a 20% refund charge to cover our fees for Credit Cards.

Hubby left early at 7:30AM so that he could go have breakfast with the UTV Club at Golden West. 

I kept Tater home with me and Wilson today. 

Dogs went in and out all morning. I picked up dog poo. 

I did bookwork. I put away clean laundry.

Bryson came at 2:30PM to pick up parts, Casey's envelope that came in the mail, and some $ for Hubby. Hubby said he bought another Polaris RZR.

I left at 2:45PM to go get IV Infusion. Had to wait a long time at the door for them to get a new signed permission. Then, there was a new girl and I think she did not do my IV in the vein correctly. I could feel the needle; and the IV seemed VERY cold.

Took longer and I finally had to wave them down to notice me. The IV had been stopped for 15 minutes. They don't watch very carefully. Too many people there. 

I got done at 4:15PM and paid. Got a B12 Push and a Biotin Push. Costs more.

I drove home. It started sprinkling on the way home. Black clouds in sky.

At home, I let the dogs out. It was raining. Just a little to make the dirt & dust stink. 

I am feeling tired again. Not enough Prednisone to keep the Lupus at bay. 
 
Hubby got home at 6PM. He stopped at Walmart to get milk, tuna, rolls, peas. 
 
Chad called from Idaho. He talked to Hubby about buying his Jeep so that we can use it for recovery tows in the desert. 
 
Hubby sat down at 8PM to have dinner.

Hubby grilled chicken for me.  

I went to bed early. My eyes are really hurting. I feel like I have a fever & am tired. 

Hubby came to bed at 11PM, but did not fall asleep until 2AM. He got up and ordered parts. Then he came back to bed and slept until 6AM when the alarm went off for Google-we had it play Herb Alpert songs.


No comments: