Tuesday, March 29, 2022

TUESDAY / COOLER / CLOUDY

TUESDAY
3-29-2022

The rain had stopped, but it was wet & cold outside.

Awake at 6:30AM. Hubby came to the bedroom to wake me up. He has been up for how long?

I went to the kitchen to make lattes. 

Hubby had already put the garbage can outside. 

DARK CLOUDS IN MORNING
 
Hubby warmed up left-over breakfast eggs for the dogs. 

Hubby changed the cat litter. 
 
I made the bed.

After the garbage man came to dump, Hubby brought the garbage can inside the fence again.

At 8:30AM, Hubby left for the shop in his Dually. He left the UTV parked in the driveway.

I did bookwork.
 
Dogs napped in chair today.
 
DOGS IN RECLINER
 

Then I felt like a zombie again so I sat down to have hot tea along with my chicken. Watched TV.

USPS guy with a truck stopped at 12:45PM to drop off MANY small packages. He said there were 2 more in the mailbox. 

I put the dogs outside again. I closed the front door as there was a cold breeze blowing thru.

Getting colder outside at 2:15PM. 

I kept doing bookwork. 
DARK CLOUDS IN AFTERNOON
 
Discovered some more duplicate entries that I am going thru before I can attempt to do Taxes for 2021.

At 5PM, Hubby got home. It had been getting really dark in the sky. It started down pouring. 

So we jumped in the Dually and drove down to Hardy Way to see if the water was running. It was flowing a little bit, but not enough to make it a roaring rapids!


RAINBOW



We drove back home. The dually was slipping on the road. 

At home, we watched TV. It rained some more. 

We went to bed at 10PM. Hubby got up several times because of cramps. He watched TV which woke me up. He came to bed at 1AM and woke me up. He got up again because of cramps and woke me up. I did not get any sleep at all.

No comments: