Thursday, March 24, 2022

THURSDAY / NEW SIGN / WENDYS / BOOKWORK

THURSDAY
3-24-2022
 
Up at 6:30AM. Our new "normal" time now. The US Congress has refused to pass the Daylight Savings Bill so we will just have to continue to suffer from add/subtract hours of sleep.
 
I got up and made the bed. 
 
Hubby let the dogs outside and left the patio door open. 
 
Gave tuna and cheese to kitties in the bathroom/bedroom. Had to lock them in again for another day.
 
Hubby went to the kitchen to make breakfast eggs for the dogs (not Bella-she is sensitive to foods).
 
Fed the dogs. Put Bella outside.
 
I made lattes. 
 
I put away clean dishes. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in the dishwasher. 

We sat outside for a few minutes. 

Kenny was next door at the neighbors cleaning the pool. I always get Kenny mixed up with our rude neighbor-they look alike & could be brothers!

I picked up dog poo.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

Tater stayed home because he was clean from his bath last night.
 
I was doing bookwork. Dogs were going inside and outside all morning.
 
Hubby called at 10AM and wanted me to come down to the shop. They were putting up the signs on the building.
 
So I drove down there. 

Took pictures of new sign. Talked to Dahlen; he was upset because the sign over the door is not centered. I told him it looked Quirky. Helped Hubby get signed onto websites on his computer. 
 
 

Drove to Wendy's for burgers for the guys' lunch.

Came back and dropped off burgers. 

Drove home. At home, stopped to get mail at the box. The nice mail lady was there.

At home, fed burgers to the dogs. 

I did more bookwork. until 1:30PM. My eyes were burning.

I watched TV and rested. 

I took a nap from 3-4PM.

Hubby got home at 4:30PM.

We left the dogs at home and drove to see Suzy at the shipping store. She could not send a package without the printed address for FedEx.

We drove to the Shop and met a guy there for tires. 

Then we drove to Walmart for groceries. Washed the Dually afterwards. Drove down the Interstate.

Stopped at Deep Roots to get marijuana.

Drove home.

Unloaded groceries. Chris came over. 

Hubby grilled chicken. I posted stuff on Facebook.
 
Watched TV a bit. 
 
Went to bed at 10PM.
 
Hubby stayed up ordering parts on internet. I yelled at him to come to bed at 11PM. Then he had cramps and got up. Then he came back to bed. Then Wilson had to get up and go potty. He had diarrhea from the Wendys today.

Finally back in bed by 1AM.

No comments: