Friday, March 18, 2022

FRIDAY / WARM / SUNNY /

FRIDAY
3-18-2022
 
 
 
Awake at 4AM with endo cramps. Took several aspirin and did not want to take a hot bath, so went back to bed with a heating pad which made me extremely uncomfortably hot so I fell asleep. 
 
Up at 6:45AM. Can't seem to get over the hump of daylight savings time difference. Too early. 
 
Hubby got up and let dogs outside. I got dressed. Went to make lattes in the kitchen. 
 
Hubby warmed up breakfast eggs from the other day and fed the dogs. 
 
I made the bed.
 
I deposited $ from Quickbooks to bank. 
 
Hubby & I sat on the sofa watching morning news. Hubby tried to fix the screen door but it is too broken and can't be set back straight in the track again. 
 
Hubby changed cat litter. 

I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Tater did not wear a sweatshirt. Hubby put all his shipping boxes in the truck.Hubby & Tater left for shop at 8:30AM.
 
I did bookwork.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
I started ROOMBA in our master bedroom. 
 
I put laundry in dryer.
 
I took a nap from 3-4PM.
 
Walked with Wilson down to the mail box and mailed the 2021 Tax Extension. We walked to the park and Wilson pooped. I picked it up.
 
Then we walked to the golf course and back. Walked to get our mail. Walked home.
 
At home, Wilson got water. 
 
Hubby & Tater got home at 5:30PM.
 
Hubby ate stew with macaroni & cheese for dinner.

We watched some news. Went to bed at 10PM.
 
 

No comments: