Thursday, March 10, 2022

COLD / WINDY/ DARK CLOUDS

 THURSDAY
3-10-2022
 
 
Up at 5:30AM to potty. Then back to bed. We woke up at 5:50AM. Then got out of bed at 6AM.
 
I went to let the dogs out. 
 
Hubby went potty.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. I made lattes. Hubby fed dogs.
 
It was VERY windy and cold today. A cloud bank came down over the mountains and Scenic. Could not see ANYTHING. Dropped LOTS of snow in the mountains.
 
It is only 40°F outside. Brr. 
 
I went out and put bird seed & warm water in the bird bath. 
 
Rabbits had eaten all the rabbit food. I put bird seed on the plate.
 
Hubby watched morning News and Tater curled up against him. I put a blanket on Tater.
 
We sat and watched morning news. I ate my chicken. Hubby ate breakfast eggs. 
 
Hubby got up to girlle chicken for me outside. The chicken came out perfect.
 
Then at 8:30AM, Hubby got ready to go. But we forgot about calling Fidelity to get our money out. Instead of closing it over the phone, they had me close it out online. Have to sell our shares before we can cash out. In the last month, our $5000 lost $3900. What fucking shit. Stealing from the Poors.
 
Hubby left. Dogs watched him leave from the front bedroom window.
 
I did bookwork.
 
Cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. 
 
I started laundry and then put it in the dryer.
 
I did bookwork all day.
 
Pat came over at 2PM. He had flalen at work and did not feel good. He fixed the problem with the Files reappearing all the time. He talked a long time before he left.
 
I did more bookwork.
 
Hubby got home at 6PM after stopping at Walmart to deposit check and pick up groceries. He also bought some Ball Mounts that were in the discount aisle. 
 
He made dinner. I had chicken. 
 
We watched Resident Alien new episode.
 
Then we went to bed at 10PM.
 

No comments: