Tuesday, March 15, 2022

TUESDAY / WARMER

TUESDAY
3-15-2022
 
 
Awake at 6:30AM. 
 
I got up and fed tuna to the cats. Started to make breakfast eggs for dogs. Wilson got up and I let him out. I made lattes. 
 
Hubby got up at 7AM. He finished making the eggs. 
 
I got out grilled chicken and mayo for my breakfast. 
 
We sat & watched TV News for a while.
 
Then I vacuumed the house. Hubby started the laundry after he changed clothes. 
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started the dishwasher.
 
I made a deposit from Quickbooks to the bank. I started to scan receipts & did bookwork.
 
Hubby put lots of boxes into the Dually. Put Tater's red & black sweatshirt on him.
 
Hubby and Tater left for the shop at 8:30AM. 
 
I did more bookwork. I put away laundry.
 
USPS lady came at 10AM with more packages. 
 
I had made a hotel reservation in Hurricane for Bryson as he was supposed to go to the Tri-State Jamboree to exhibit at the Fairgrounds, but Hubby called and said it was not worth it. So I had to cancel the reservation at 11AM. 
 
I took a nap on the sofa. Then the UPS guy came and delivered packages.

I sat on the sofa and took a nap. Petted Wilson.

Went out to clean up dog poo at 5PM. 

Neighbors Garry & Dawn had water in their pool. Garry says it has to cure for 30 days and then they can turn on the heater to swim.

Hubby and Tater got home at 5:45PM.

Hubby grilled chicken for me. 

Watched a Documentary on TV about Herb Alpert. It was interesting.

Went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: