Saturday, March 19, 2022

SATURDAY / COLD

 SATURDAY
3-19-2022
 
 
 
Up at 6:30 to potty. 
 
Awake at 7:30AM. Dogs were crowding me. Tater slept on me all night.
 
I got up to make lattes. Then started making breakfast eggs for the dogs. Hubby got up and finished making eggs. Dogs went out for potty.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.
 
Hubby had done the laundry & towels from last night in the washing machine, so I put wet clothes in dryer.
 
Hubby grilled chicken for me.
 
Hubby opened boxes for Cat Electric Fence. 
 
Hubby put away clean clothes.

Did bookwork. Cleaned up the Deposits that were recording as Sales. Checked to make sure the Sales Tax was correct.

Submitted Sales Tax for February. 

Received email from SBA.

Called Theresa at the SBA. She is from Texas. Very nice girl. Hubby talked to her. We submitted new documentation for Reconsideration. 

Took me over 2 hours to get documents together & signed. Finally emailed. 

At 1:22PM, I finally quit bookwork.

I took a nap from 4-5PM.

At 5:30PM, Hubby talked to Casey who was working down at the shop. 

No comments: