Sunday, March 27, 2022

FORGOT SATURDAY / HOT / SHOP SHOWROOM /

 SATURDAY
3-26-2022
 
Forgot to post for Saturday!
 
Heard Hubby making breakfast eggs for dogs. I was still sleeping. Then I heard emergency sirens and dogs howling. Hubby tried to keep them quiet. 
 
Up at 9AM. I had taken a gummy, so slept late.  

I made lattes. Made chicken & mayo for my breakfast. 

We changed sheets on the bed. I put in washer and started it. I cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher. 

At 10AM, we took the dogs to the shop and Hubby worked on putting up the grid wall in the showroom. Chris helped me assemble a t-shirt rack made of plumbing pipe. I also tried to assemble another plumbing pipe wall rack, but there were missing parts.
 

 T-SHIRT DISPLAY
 

GRID WALL


BARN DOOR AGAINST WEST WALL
 
 
I took the dogs home in the FMF and we rested at home until 4PM. Hubby installed the barn door against the paint dipping room, but could not install the other as it has a conduit electric box in the way. Hubby has to re-route the conduit first. He needed to go get electric parts at the Hardware store.

At home, we rode motorcycles thru the neighborhood. 

It got dark and we went home. At home, we sat on the back patio for a while until it got too cold.


No comments: