Thursday, March 03, 2022

MARCH / THURSDAY / KOKOPELLI CLUB MEETING

THURSDAY
3-3-2022 
 
Awake at 6AM. Up at 6:15AM.
 
Both of us slept really well.
 
I got up to make lattes. Then I came back to the bedroom and made the bed.
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs. I put out eggs & a burrito for him. I opened the cat tuna and fed cats. 
 
Did bookwork.

We watched morning news. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Hubby put black sweatshirt on Tater.

Hubby loaded boxes into Dually. They left at 8:30AM. 
 
I opened up front door and back screen.

I did more bookwork.

Started laundry and put it in dryer.

Cleaned up breakfast dishes and started dishwasher.

Put music on loud and listened to Dean Martin. 

I made jello salad for Kokopelli UTV Club meeting this afternoon.
 
I went out to pick up dog poo. Put Wilson outside. He rested in his dog bed all morning and much of the afternoon. Cats slept on the spare bedroom bed.
 
ROBERT ON PILLOWS
 
 
I watched TV. 

Hubby came home with Tater at 4:30PM.

We loaded the chairs, jello, drinks in the Dually. Left dogs at home. Closed my office doors.

Drove to deposit checks in America First Credit Union.

Drove to Hafen Park for Kokopelli Club Meeting at 5PM. Hubby took the Jello & fudge to the table. Sat by Jay & Amy.

Had to sit thru "prayer" for club.

Listened to drunk "Joshy" withdraw the 10% discount to the Club. 
 
Sewage smell, horse/farm smell, and bugs biting me. 
 
We finally left at 6:30PM.

Drove home. At home, let dogs out for potty. Left doors open all night. Really warm.

Watched new Alien Resident episode.

Went to bed at 9PM.




No comments: