Wednesday, March 09, 2022

WEDNESDAY / PAY DAY / IV INFUSION

WEDNESDAY
3-9-2022 
 
 
Up at 6:05AM. 

Hubby stayed in bed.

I opened tuna can and fed kitties.

I let the dogs out. First Wilson by himself, then Tater joined him. 

I made lattes. 
 
I turned on dryer again to dry the clothes from last night.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. Firefox did not seem to be working, so I did everything on Microsoft.

Hubby got up to make chicken on the grille for me. 

Put Tater's blanket on the sofa and turned on the heating pad and he enjoyed it.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them.

Hubby lost (then discovered) his braces & shoes in the office. I told him that he would forget taking them off in there!

Hubby cleaned cat litter?

After putting all the delivery boxes in the Dually, Hubby left at 7:30AM for his breakfast UTV club at Golden West. 

I did bookwork.

I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put everything in dishwasher. 

Sirens at 10:30AM. Dogs howled, so they had to come inside. 

At 11AM, some weird mini van pulled up in front of the house, blocking the driveway. I thought it was USPS delivering package. Some guy got out and walked over to the neighbors who are building a pool. Must have been a workman getting dropped off by his wife. Odd. 
 
I did more bookwork
 
I took a nap at 1:30-2PM. 
 
Hubby called at 2:15PM to say Hello.
 
I got changed so we can go to the IV Infusion at 3:30PM.
 
Let dogs outside. Lots of Doves outside eating bird seed. 

At 3PM, I brought the dogs inside. I closed the barn door to the office. I locked all the doors.

I drove to the IV Infusion. Hubby had just gotten there. 

We did our infusions. Mine went really fast. The nurse & Rodney left early. I left to go home with the dogs. Hubby was still getting his infusion. 

I told Hubby to go get 2 gallons of milk at Walmart.

At home, I let the dogs out.

Hubby had dinner. 

We sat on the sofa and watched TV.

Tater curled up on Hubby and I covered him with his blanket. 
 
Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

Went to bed at 9PM.


No comments: