Monday, March 07, 2022

MONDAY / WALMART GROCERIES /

MONDAY
3-7-2022
 
 
 
Up at 5:59AM. Wilson and Tater got off the bed. Hubby let them out for potty.
 
Hubby had been awake on the sofa since 4:40AM. 
 
I got up and made lattes. 
 
Hubby made breakfast eggs for dogs & fed them. 
 
Hubby made breakfast egg sandwich for himself.
 
I had Orange Juice and chicken. We sat on the sofa and watched morning News.
 
I cleaned up breakfast dishes and put them in dishwasher. Started dishwasher.
 
I did a deposit from Quickbooks to the bank.
 
I started laundry machine to wash dirty clothes.

Hubby helped me make the bed. He said he is feeling better.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He dumped garbage in the kitchen and my bathroom. 
 
I picked up dog poo.
 
Tater wore his black sweatshirt for work. Hubby loaded boxes into the truck.
 
Stupid ass next-door neighbors had a huge yellow Penske truck parked out in front of the street. 

When we went out, our friend Jose had his truck parked in front of neighbors, probably bidding moving job! Stupid add neighbors sold house.

I walked down to the mailbox and mailed the L&M payment.
 
Fed Ex brought the Kickstarter heated jacket, but there was no battery pack to charge it! Dumbasses. 

Wilson went outside and slept on his side with the sun hitting his belly. 

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I took a quick nap at 3PM. 
 
Then Chris texted me a question about his AMEX. I had to looking up the billing dates. 
 
FED EX came and brought red gas cans that Hubby ordered and the Yoshida's sauce that I had ordered from Amazon.
 
Hubby and Tater got home at 4:30PM. 

We left the dogs at home and went to Walmart to get groceries. 

As we were leaving, neighbor Garry's garbage can lid had blown open with huge Crows picking at the garbage. There was garbage everywhere. I rang the doorbell and told Dawn. 

We got groceries a Walmart. 

Forgot to get propane tank exchanged, so we drove to the gas station by the Eureka and got propane filled. 

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. We put groceries away.
 
I let the dogs out for potty.

I walked down to get mail. 

Sat down on the sofa to watch News. I had a headache from taking a nitro pill in the truck.

I sat down at the computer and submitted Walmart receipt to Starbucks Rewards.
 
Watched some TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. He was complaining about stomach ache after taking his marijuana gummy.

I put dishes in dishwasher and started it. Put away clean clothes. I cleaned cat litter and put it in garbage bag. I vacuumed. 

Woke Hubby to take out garbage can.

We went to bed at 10PM.




No comments: