Wednesday, December 06, 2023

WEDNESDAY / DEC 6 / 19 DAYS TO XMAS / IV INFUSIONS /

WEDNESDAY
12-6-2023
 
 
 

 I woke up at 5:30AM. Hubby was already in the living room. I yelled for him to join us in bed. Wilson, Tater, and Sage were still in bed with me. 

Hubby came to bed and we talked while we petted the dogs. 

Then we got up at 6AM. We both dressed. Made the bed. 

Hubby went to put the dogs out for potty. I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for him, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the Air-Fryer.

If I continue losing 16 pounds per month with Mounjaro, I will be back to a normal weight in less than 6 months!

The Xmas lights had tripped the breaker again, so Hubby turned it on again.

Then we had to review business email, I paid credit cards, did bookwork, transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Hubby got all his boxes loaded into the FMF. 
 
He helped me with Shadowboxes, tacking on the word plaques. We packed up boxes for Allison, our niece, and his brother, Bruce.
 
Hubby was going to leave early today so he could stop at the UPS store to send everything.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. I vacuumed. I started laundry, Hubby put it in the dryer.
 
Tater got his red sweatshirt on. His collar was in the car. So they left at 8:15AM.  

Wilson went outside at 9AM, he was whining again. Thinks he wants food. 

I worked on Shadowboxes, tried to sit down on the sofa for a minute.

Had to do bookwork.
 
I put away clean dishes at NOON. I fed Wilson.  

I made a turkey sandwich with cheese & lettuce for Hubby. 

At 2:30PM, Hubby came home with Tater. We let Tater outside for potty.

We left the dogs at home. I drove the Jeep. Went to IV Infusion. I gave 2 pumpkins (white one and blue one) to Sasha at the front desk. I gave Shadowboxes to all the girls there and one bigger one to Rodney. He took it home with him. I re-gifted the white chocolate bark that our neighbors had given us. Rodney took that home, too. The girls said I should have Tags on the Shadowboxes. 






I am still waiting for the Word Plaques that have been in Las Vegas at UPS, waiting for USPS to pick them up. They have been there for over a week! Going to give Shadowboxes to family, friends, neighbors.

After Hubby had a 38 minute record Infusion and I got my shot, we left. 

Drove to Walgreens, but they were busy with 5 cars in line. I drove to Maverik to get Fuel. Hubby was yelling at me because I took the wrong turn signal. We drove around the block. 

Hubby went potty and took the Jeep keys with him. He got a coffee drink in Maverik. Then he came out after quite a while.

I drove to Scenic so he could get Lottery tickets. Quite a lot of people there. He saw some customers.
 
Saw a beautiful sunset in Scenic.
 
SUNSET ON ELBOW CANYON ROAD
 

We drove the long way around to see Jose's new house. Then we drove to Walmart to get groceries. Eggnog, Turkey Bacon, Deli Turkey. 

We drove home by 5:30PM. Let the dogs out for potty.

Gave some turkey snacks to the dogs. 

Watched TV.

I took a hot bath. Went to bed at 9PM. Hubby stayed up. Dogs came to bed with me. Sage snuck into bed later.

No comments: