Sunday, December 10, 2023

SUNDAY / COLD IN AM / GOLDEN WEST / DOLLAR TREE / XMAS PRESENTS / DOG RUN IN GOLF CART

SUNDAY
12-10-2023
 
 
 

 

Breakfast at 8AM Golden West. I ordered tasteless scrambled eggs with English muffin that was cold. Saw Todd. Talked about his trip to Greece/Italy.
 
On our way out, we stopped and saw Kathy & Irl in the backseat of the restaurant. Kathy has not dyed her hair in over a year. The chemotherapy really hit her badly. She looks like she gained weight. Made her age about 15 years. Sad. Irl looks much better. He has a better color now.

We drove to the shop to pick up stuff. 

Dollar Tree to buy Xmas bags & candy Canes. 
 
Home to give treats to dogs. Leftover crap from Golden West. I could not eat the food it was so bad.  
 
We put Xmas lights on the dogs for their Xmas picture.
 
XMAS LIGHTS ON DOGS
 

Loaded bags with Shadowboxes and candy canes. Hubby stamped our address on them.

Drove around neighborhood at 11AM with Tater for a run on the Golf Cart. Wilson rode in the cart & almost fell asleep. Hubby brought water this time! I rode next to them on my bike.

Hubby had to rest on the sofa for an hour. He fed the dogs lunch.

At NOON, we went around the neighborhood dropping off the presents. 

Not enough for everybody, had to come back and get more. Hubby wants to give BIG shadowboxes to all his customers. I told him he can give the SMALL ones to customers. 
 
Drove down to Dollar Tree AGAIN because Hubby would not believe me that we had to get more bags & candy canes. Again, he would not listen to me. It is getting worse with him. He won't consider my opinion/thoughts at all anymore.
 
Drove back home. Gave deli turkey snacks to the dogs.

Packed up small shadowboxes in the Xmas bags. I also put an Dominoe ornament in each bag since I had found them in the Xmas boxes and had lots left over. 

I put dirty dishes in the dishwasher and started it. I cleaned up the kitchen counter, I cleaned up the kitchen floor for the 10th time today.

Then we watched TV for a while. At 3:30PM, I told Hubby it was time to give the dogs their baths. I got everything ready in the bathroom and all Hubby had to do was step in the shower with the dogs, but he let the dog out (to go potty) when I had already shut the door so that only Tater went out. Hubby just swanned off and got undressed in the bathroom. I told him to go get Wilson, but he is the obstinate ass and would not do it. I had to go chasing after Wilson and drag him to the bathroom.

I picked up dog poo outside. 

Then I had to blow-dry Wilson outside.

Then I vacuumed outside. 

Hubby put his dirty clothes in the washer. He put Tater's blanket in the dryer. I put the comforter on our bed and shut all the blinds in the house. It was already dark by 4:27PM.
 
We sat on the sofa and both of us were exhausted. We watched The Irrational with Jesse L. Martin who used to be a detective on Law & Order. Then we watched Law & Order on Peacock.

At 10PM, I was falling asleep so we got up and went to bed at 10:30PM.
 
The stupid neighbors directly behind us had their spotlights directed right at our house. Which is unusual because they never turn on their lights, it is usually the house next to them. Their light was on at 2AM when I got up to potty.

No comments: