Friday, December 08, 2023

FRIDAY / NOV 8 / KRL XMAS CARD

FRIDAY
NOVEMBER 8 2023 



Hubby was up with Wilson to get him on the bed, but fell by the bed when his legs would not work. He fell on Wilson. I got up and put Wilson on the bed. Hubby got up on his own.
 
I was up at 2AM with Tater and 3AM with Wilson. 

I slept until 6AM. Heard the stupid construction workers driving by that woke me up.

I got up and dressed. Hubby was already sitting on the sofa. 

I made eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I worked on books online, transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby and I made the bed. Sage was sleeping on the heating pad. 

Hubby took the dirty clothes to the washer and started it. He cooked chicken on the grille. He warmed up turkey bacon for me. 

We sat down and watched Mannix for a while. Hubby cleaned cat litter.

Hubby left at 8:40AM. 

I vacuumed up cat litter from the armoire. I washed clothes again after putting in more to wash.

Went down to get mail. KRL Xmas card. So pretty. She made it herself. So proud of her artistic talent. 

KRL XMAS CARD

Hubby got home at 5PM. 

I did bookwork. 

We watched a couple TV shows. 

I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: