Tuesday, December 12, 2023

TUESDAY / DEC 12 /

DECEMBER 12 2023
TUESDAY
 
 
 

 
Up at 6AM. Hubby had gotten out of bed at 5AM and put the dogs out for potty.

I got up and dressed. Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby. Made tea/Nanogreens for myself.  

I opened the front blinds and saw that it was Tuesday! Forgot to put out garbage. Hubby was not dressed, so I had to go do it myself. It was really cold outside. 

Then Hubby went inside to get the rest of the garbage dumped. I took that bag outside, too. I hurried to pick up dog poo and put it out with the garbage.

Hubby finally cleaned the cat litter. He was on the phone to a Vendor, then a customer. Then he was ordering parts on his iPad. 

I asked him to put a patch on my shoulder, but he just screamed PATCH and forgot about it. I got busy and forgot, too.

I made the bed. I put more water in the cat bowl. I put away clean dishes. I cleaned up the counter and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. 

I started laundry. Hubby put laundry in dryer.

I asked Hubby to put the comforter away. But he just left it in the bedroom.

Hubby had to change shorts before work. 

He left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because it is cold outside.

I had to bring the garbage can inside the fence because Hubby did not do it.

I worked on more shadowboxes.

I fed the dogs at 11:30AM.

I did bookwork all day until NOON.

Hubby got home late. He called and wanted me to go with him to pick up shocks in Vegas. I said no. Too late. So he sent Marcel instead. 

We watched TV. 

I went to bed at 9PM. I was tired.

No comments: