Friday, December 01, 2023

FRIDAY / DEC 1 / COLD & SUNNY / NAILS

FRIDAY
12-1-2023
 
 
 



Up at 5:30AM. I got dressed & went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me.

Hubby was already up and had let the dogs out for potty. He made breakfast for the dogs.

We watched TV for a while. Automotive shows.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. I went outside to pick up dog poo.

Tater stayed home again today because it is too cold to go down to the shop all day.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. 

I put dirty clothes in washer and then into the dryer. I put clothes away.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. Then I put them away.

I was really tired today.

At 2:30PM, I got ready for my Nail appointment. I left the dogs at home and drove to GS Nails in the Jeep. Got my nails done. Returned home.

Hubby got home at 4PM. 

He made dinner.

We watched TV. Mannix, then a documentary. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 10PM.

No comments: