Saturday, December 16, 2023

SATURDAY / NANCY'S GIFT / OPEN SHOP FOR STEPS BUILDERS / XMAS PROGRAM AT MESQUITE THEATRE

SATURDAY 
12-16-2023 





Up at 5:30AM. I took a hot bath because I was hurting everywhere.
 
I made eggnog latte for hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo. I let the dogs outside for potty.
 
I fed the dogs breakfast. I fed the cats cheese & milk. 
 
Hubby got up at 7:30AM  He made breakfast for himself. I re-warmed his eggnog latte. 
 
I put the laundry in the washer and started it. 
 
I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.
 
I made the bed.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter and vacuumed.
 
I did bookwork.
 
We went over to Nancy's at 9AM to pick out a Xmas gift. I took a bag with a cat on it. 
 
NANCY'S XMAS GIFT 2023
 
 
I put laundry in dryer and started it. 

Hubby dug up the side of the house to make sure it was not our watering system that is soaking the side of the house. He left it open to dry. Gary's pool pump system is leaking into our yard.

Hubby watched Automotive shows.
 
We took Tater for a dog run with the Golf Car at 11AM. Wilson rode in the golf cart, I rode the motorcycle. 

Tater's new heating pad from Amazon was delivered by UPS. The cat sat in the box.

RATTLER IN A BOX


 
We drove down to the shop to let the people that were building the new stairs into the shop. They texted and said they would be 30 minutes late, so Hubby took me back home. 
 
Hubby dropped me off at home and went to let in the people that were putting together the steps for the shop.He thought they would only be 1 more hour, so he stayed there with them. From 12:30PM ntil 1:30PM.
 
I watched TV, then walked down to get the mail. I talked to Dave & Carmen.
 
Hubby got home a little after 1:30PM, picked me up at the mailbox, talked to Dave & Carmen, and then took me to the house.  

We left the dogs at home and went to the Mesquite Community Theatre.
 
SUN CITY CHOIR XMAS PROGRAM
 
The Sun City Choir performed, Dancing Clogs with Mesquitoes, Formal Dancing Couple, Ukulele Group. 
 
After the performance, we drove back to the shop and locked the doors. Hubby paid the people.

We drove home. 

At home, we were both exhausted. Watched the new season 2 of Reacher on Prime.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
LAPDOG TATER
 

I was hurting all over and cold. Could not get the house warm enough!

Hubby made the bed at 8PM. I took a hot bath. 

I went to bed at 9PM. 

Hubby came to bed much later.

No comments: