Saturday, December 02, 2023

SATURDAY / DEC 2 / COLD & SUNNY /

SATURDAY
DECEMBER 2 2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Hubby up at 1AM. Tater & Wilson came out to sit with him on the sofa. I was all alone in the bed until Sage came to sleep with me. 
 
I was up at 5:30AM. I got dressed. Made the bed. 
 
I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby which he only drank 1/2. Then I made Nanogreens and tea for myself. Hubby had already made turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me. My tummy was upset, so I did not eat much.
 
Hubby was watching automotive shows on TV. 
 
I went out to pick up dog poo. There was a lot. I re-stocked the dog poo bags outside.
 
Then I cleaned the kitchen and started the dishwasher.
 
I had to clean out the cat litter & vacuum because Hubby forgot to do it. 
 
I did bookwork and texted Kerry. I started laundry in the washer.
 
Hubby left at 8AM to take the White RMOR shop truck with the trailer full of tires to Roadrunner Tire to off load them. 
 
Hubby returned at 9:40AM with the FMF and Tater. Tater stayed home while Hubby went to the Jeep Club Meeting at Sun City. He took along RMOR koozies to hand out for Xmas. 
 
We worked on wood Xmas trees, then I painted bigger wood trees. 

Hubby grilled steak on the grille. 

We took Tater for a dog run with the Golf Cart. Wilson rode along. I rode the motorcycle. On the way back, I stopped to get mail. Hubby stopped to talk with Mark in his UTV. Then another guy drove buy in his Jeep that Hubby had to talk with.

We came back home, Left the dogs at home. Drove to Ace Hardware and got carpet tacks for the Xmas trees, got metal to weld our Xmas tree base. Drove the FMF to the Shop. Marcel was there working on his car. Hubby welded up our Xmas tree base. I hung up T-shirts and took inventory of Swag. Picked up some t-shirts and swag for Allison and her boyfriend.
 
We drove to Scenic to buy Lottery tickets. 
 
We came back & Hubby wanted to stop at Dutch Bros for a iced latte drink.

Then we drove to Walmart to get groceries. Lots of people there even at 4PM at night.

Drove home. Unloaded groceries. I did bookwork.

No comments: