Friday, December 29, 2023

FRIDAY / DEC 29 / TATER STAYS HOME / GS NAILS

FRIDAY
DECEMBER 29 2023
 
 
 
 
 

 
Up at 5:30AM. I was hot & sweaty.

Went potty. Got dressed. 

Went to the living room to sit until 6AM. 

Hubby was already up and let the dogs out for potty.

Hubby started making the dog breakfast at 6AM. I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 

I helped make the bed. 

Hubby took a shower with Tater. I dried Tater off. 

Hubby took the dirty clothes to the washer. 

We sat and watched TV for a while.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home. 
 
I rode with hubby in the FMF to the mailbox to mail the end of year Business License to City of Mesquite. I got the mail.
 
When I got home, I had forgotten to mail the Business License, so I walked down again.
 
At home, I put away more Xmas decor from the front of the house. 
 
I gave Sage some wet dog food. I vacuumed up the cat litter. 
 
I had to wipe the shower glass down as Hubby had left it stained with water spots. 
 
I went outside to pick up dog poo.
 
I did bookwork.
 
At 10:30AM, the mailman brought the Amazon box for the Bat cave. I told him to pick up his Xmas gift that we left in the postal box. 
 
I watched TV for a while.
 
At NOON, I fed the dogs, cleaned up after the dogs. Let the dogs outside for potty.
 
I washed my hair at 1PM. I dried my hair. 
 
I put away clean clothes and cleaned out the dryer lint. 
 
At 1PM, Patrick-Mark's buddy came over and brought checks so that we can pay Mark's rent & bill at the shop.
 
I put away clean dishes. 
 
Hubby was home by 2:30PM. He let Marcel go home at 2PM. 
 
Hubby took me to GS Nails for my appointment. Andy put on a full set. Hubby brought in my tea to drink. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
At 3PM we left. Drove to Smith's, but there were too many people there. I wanted to get more lobsters.  We drove home instead.
 
At home, Hubby made me the leftover scallops. Then he warmed up ribs that he bought the other day.
 
We watched Reacher on Amazon. Then we watched the rest of the season of The Artful Dodger. 
 
I went to bed at 11PM. Hubby came to bed later.

No comments: