Monday, December 04, 2023

MONDAY / INSTALL PATIO SCREEN / COLD

MONDAY
12-4-2023
 
 

 
 
I was up during the night with cramps and put the heating pad in the bed. 

Up at 5:30AM. My shoulder hurts badly. I took a hot bath. Hubby let the dogs outside and made breakfast for them. 

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

I went to make the bed. I took the dirty clothes to the washer and started it.

I cleaned the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher to clean.
 
I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby found a weird movie and was watching it, Confess Fletch. It was funny.

The South West Awnings guy were here at 8AM promptly to install the patio screen.

I went out to pick up dog poo.
 
Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home. 
 
The guys from SW Awning were done at 9AM. I gave them pumpkins for their girlfriends and shadowboxes for Xmas. I also gave them each $10 to get Starbucks warm coffee. It was quite cold this morning.

I went down at 9:45AM to pick Hubby up from the shop so we could go to our Cardio appointments. Some idiot STOPPED without signals or flashers at the side of Falcon Ridge and let somebody out, right in front of me. I changed lanes and beeped to make sure he was not going to open his driver's door. So the FUCKING IDIOT road rage followed me all the way to the shop while staying 1 foot from my bumper. WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE OLD PEOPLE? WHAT THE FUCK?

I picked Hubby up and we drove to our appointments. They did blood pressure, blood oxygen levels, and EKG. Mine was OK, but Hubby's showed that he had had a recent heart event? Rodney was concerned. 

We drove to Wendy's to pick up lunch afterwards. Then I drove down the Interstate to the shop and let hubby out."Give me a Kiss, Give me $20!"

I drove home and there was a Clutch from ebay on the front porch in a box. 

I fed the dogs lunch. Then I made more hot tea, ate turkey bacon and corn, sat down to watch TV.




 
 


No comments: