Monday, December 18, 2023

MONDAY / DEC 18 / COLD & CLOUDY / TATER GOES TO SHOP /

 MONDAY
12-18-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 I was up at 5:15AM when the dogs jumped off the bed. Hubby let them out for potty. I went potty and back to bed. Wilson was still in bed with me and
 
On Saturday, we had gotten the delivery of  Tater's dog bed heating pad. We had been using it Saturday & Sunday. So Hubby packed it up in the FMF and took it with him to the shop.
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
I cleaned up the kitchen and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. 
 
Hubby started washing clothes and then I put them in dryer. Hubby made the bed. 

Tater & Hubby left at 8:30AM. They took the FMF to the shop. A detailer is supposed to be there today to clean it.

I vacuumed the armoire and the hallway. Lots of cat litter everywhere. 

I picked up dog poo outside. 

I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. I loaded the dishwasher again and washed another load.

I watched TV for a while. Then I did bookwork. Zurich Insurance finally paid for a customer, but shorted us $900. I processed that. 

I did bookwork. Hubby said that the customer's visa was charged in addition to charing the Zurich visa. So I had to fix that. 

I watched TV.

Tried to take a nap at 2PM, then the Detailer came to clean the Jeep. I had to put the Jeep in the street for him to clean.

Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He had stopped at Mesquite Business Center to mail the Shadowboxes to friends/customers. The cleaner was done so Hubby backed the Jeep into the garage.

Tater came inside. I took off his collar & Sweatshirt. 

Hubby said Tater was warm at the shop today with his heating pad. 

Hubby made dinner.

We watched TV. Hubby fell asleep on the sofa.

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: