Tuesday, December 05, 2023

TUESDAY / DECEMBER 5 / BULLDOG PEST CONTROL / CLEANERS /

TUESDAY
DECEMBER 5 2023 





Up at 2AM and went potty. I took a blanket from the living room and slept in the front room on the bed for a while. Up again at 4AM and I was freezing. So I crawled back into bed. Had to move Wilson & Sage from the bed as they had taken over my space. 

I slept until 5:45AM and got up. Got dressed. Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby fed the dogs. He warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me. 

I did bookwork, transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

Hubby left at 8:30AM with Tater. Put Tater's collar on him. I put on his sweatshirt while he was sitting on the sofa. 

At 9:30AM, I was cleaning up around the house, vacuumed the cat litter, doing laundry. Then Justin from Bulldog Pest Control came early-Wilson barked at him.  Because he had the afternoon off and had been scheduled to work. He asked if he could spray now. So he did it. I gave him Shadowboxes for the girls at the office, gave him $80 for tip in cash, paid him for the pest control.
 
I sat on the sofa for 5 minutes. I got up to feed Wilson, I started the dishwasher after loading it. I made more tea. I put more things away for the Cleaners. 
 
Cleaners came promptly at NOON. I had left the front door open. Wilson and I sat on the back patio until they were done at 1:10PM.
 
I came back inside, but I was exhausted. The sun had really baked me. I had no energy.
 
I put things back away, dog toys, cat swoop, cat scratch cardboard. 
 
I walked down to the mailbox to get the mail. Our neighbor, Dave was cutting firewood. I talked to him.

Then I walked back home. Unwrapped packages. I got the one package of Word Plaques to put on Shadowboxes and then the Santa/Sleigh/Reindeer laser cut outs to finish the shadowboxes. 40 of them!

I worked on Shadowboxes even tho I was exhausted for the rest of the afternoon.

Called Hubby at 5PM and he was coming home after going to the bank. He had a last-minute customer drop off a vehicle.

At 5:30PM, Tater & Hubby were home. Hubby made dinner. 

I worked on Shadowboxes. Hubby watched TV.

We tried to do insurance for a customer, but the numbers did not work out correctly. I was going blind in the dark and I needed to rest. 

We watched TV for the rest of the night. Went to bed at 10PM.


 
 
 
 
 


No comments: