Thursday, December 14, 2023

WEDNESDAY / DEC 14 / REPAIR SPRINKLER SYSTEM / HEALTH INSURANCE APPT PART 2

WEDNESDAY
12-14-2023
 
 

Up at 6AM. I got dressed.

Hubby was already in the kitchen make eggs & breakfast for the dogs. He had already let them out for potty, once at 1AM and then at 5AM. 

I made eggnog latte with the Spice vanilla rum that we bought from Walmart last night. 

I made tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby was warming up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

Hubby had a movie on TV that he found. Said it was funny. It was Asteroid City, we sat down to watch it.

I had to make the bed. Shook the blankets out and Sage started to play with the dust bunnies in the sunshine. 

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I did some email bookwork.

Sat down to watch movie. 

Hubby texted Gary, our neighbor next door that his water pump for the pool is leaking and water is on our side of the house.

Hubby left at 8:30AM. He had brought home the Dually and put the Xmas presents for KRL box in his truck so that the customer from Bend, OR can take it to her this weekend.

I did bookwork. I put away clean dishes twice, I put away clean clothes. 

I picked up dog poo outside.
 
Wilson played with his new Xmas toy stuffed animal that squeaks.
 
WILSON AND NEW XMAS TOY
 

El Sinaloa came at 11:30PM. They started to install the water sprinkler pipe. 

Just before they left, the kid said that they had not figured how much pipe to use and it would be $200 more. They would return tomorrow when they "have to do our yard landscaping anyway".

I was pissed. We had already agreed on a price. Then they would be adding another $50 for "lawn maintenance". This is bullshit.
 
OUR NEW FRONT XMAS DOORMAT
 

Hubby came home at 5PM after stopping by his appointment at the Insurance company. He got his insurance changed so we get a monthly $60 groceries credit for using Smith's pharmacy. His appointment was actually today and not yesterday.

Hubby made dinner. He made the Yams in the oven. I had to move all my unfinished ceramics to the bedroom closet again.

I had to open the front doors because it smelled like burning plastic in the oven & kitchen.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. We tried watching a stupid movie The French Dispatch. It was awful.

I got up at 9PM and took a hot bath. Then I went to bed. 

Hubby got up in the middle of the night to let Wilson out for potty as he keeps not letting the dogs out before bed.

No comments: