Sunday, December 03, 2023

SUNDAY / DEC 3 / DOG GOLF CART RUN / MAKING WOOD XMAS TREES / XMAS TREE DECOR

SUNDAY
DECEMBER 3 2023 





Up at 6AM. I went out to the living room and Hubby was already there. I went to take a hot bath as I was hurting all over. 

Then I got dressed and made eggnog latte for Hubby and Nanogreens/tea for myself. Hubby had already warmed up turkey bacon for me in the air fryer. He had fed the dogs. 

We made the bed. 

I put away clean dishes that had been washed last night. 

I put dirty clothes in washer and started it. Then I put clothes in Dryer.

I started working on my wood Xmas trees. We sat on the back patio for a while. It was 60 degrees outside and sunny.

We took Tater for a golf cart run, Wilson rode along. I rode my motorcycle. Stopped and talked to Dave. 

We got back home and Hubby sat down to watch TV automotive shows. I made more tea. I did bookwork & orderd new flashlight keychains.
 
I worked on Shadowboxes. Made more tea. 
 
I finished the Wood Xmas trees. They turned out really well. I am impressed.
 
WOOD XMAS TREES
 
 
Then I got out the boxes for the Xmas ornaments. Hubby helped bring them to the living room. I unboxed them and hung them on the tree. I was really tired and my back hurt a lot.
 
Hubby cleaned up kitty litter again because kitties did stinkys.
 
Hubby put away his clean clothes. I put away clean dishes again.
 
Hubby helped me put away the tarp that we had put down for my ceramics. I have to quit doing it for a while because my hands are chapped, red, and distressed. 
 
I put the t-shirts, shadowbox, hats, & swag in plastic bags so we can send them to our niece, Allison and her boyfriend. Also put a bag aside for Bruce, Hubby's brother.
 
I filed off dead skin on my heels, soaked my feet in hot water with tea tree salts, then put cream & socks on them. They hurt so bad again. My feet are like raw sores. 

We watched Mannix for a while. Tater slept all afternoon. 

Hubby made me more turkey bacon at 6:30PM. I made more tea.
 
Xmas Kitty Sage went around looking at the pretty lights of the Xmas tree just like last year.

XMAS KITTY UNDER THE TREE


Gave the dogs some turkey from the deli.
 
I sat down to watch TV; Criminal Minds.
 
 

No comments: