Sunday, December 24, 2023

SUNDAY / DEC 24/ XMAS EVE / WALMART / SMITHS/ DELIVER GIFTS / DOG RUN / WALMART

SUNDAY
DEC 24 2023
 
 
 

I was up at 7:30AM. Slept late!!! Wilson & Sage walked on my kidneys and I had to go potty.

I got dressed. Hubby stayed in bed with the dogs. 

I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for hubby (which I spilled while making and had to clean it up, then start over) and tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I cleaned cat litter, turned on all the lights, opened the mini blinds and took down to black out shades in the bathroom. 

I put dirty laundry in washer. I put away clean dishes. 

I made breakfast for the puppies. Then Hubby came out to make eggs for Tater. I made french toast for hubby. He used the new Maple Syrup from Vermon that Dean had given him as a Xmas gift. He had a couple bites and got sweaty & feverish. 

Hubby sat down to watch Automotive shows on TV. 

I started the laundry in the washer. I cleaned up the kitchen. I made the bed. 

I wanted Hubby to get going so we could get to Smith's before too many people were there shopping. We wanted to get crab legs & lobsters from the Seafood section.

We left the dog at home and drove to Smith's. It was already crowded. The Seafood section was CLOSED!

We got some milk for Hubby and left there. 

Drove to Walmart to get frozen crab legs & lobsters. Hubby picked out a card for me. I got some flowers as we entered the store. 

I had to carry the lobster & crab leg back to Hubby in the card section because we had not gotten a cart. 

We purchased and left. 

Drove to the Shop to cut up another Xmas tree 2x4s. We got done there in about 30 minutes. Cut fast. I tried out the new steps at the store.

We drove to drop off a Shadowbox to Kathy & Irl. 

Then we drove home. Unloaded groceries. I put out my Xmas flowers.

XMAS FLOWERS I BOUGHT AT WALMART

 
We sat down to watch a movie Maggie Moore(s) with Tina Fey & Jon Hamm. It was pretty good. Robert sat on Hubby's lap.
 
ROBERT JUMPED DOWN AFTER I TOOK A PICTURE
 

Dawn from next door brought over veggie cookies, some chocolate candy in a foil box. She and a girlfriend from Canada had been "baking all day".
 
DAWN'S CHOCOLATE CANDY AND COOKIE BARS
 
 
I painted the other Xmas tree that we cut at the shop. 

PAINTED 2X4 XMAS TREE
 

Oscar & his girlfriend stopped over to drop off some wine & a Xmas card. We gave them our gifts to pass on for Reuben Jr. & Jose. Oscar gave us a bottle of wine and a card.

OSCAR'S WINE & CARD


Oscar pointed out that we have a BAT! in our front entryway. He is so tiny!. So cute. 
 
WE HAVE A BAT!
 

We decided to try and see if Walmart had scallops. They had them at the store. So we decided to drive there and get them.

Just as we were leaving, Dave & Carmen dropped off peanut brittle in a cute little Xmas tin.

CARMEN'S PEANUT BRITTLE BOX


We drove to Walmart, but they were out of Scallops. Hubby got coleslaw, I got honey, we got apples, lemon, croissants and stuffed crabs.
 
MOON FROM WALMART PARKING LOT
 

Drove back home and Hubby made the stuffed crab. I ordered a House for the Bat on Amazon.

Hubby made coleslaw. 

HUBBY'S COLESLAW


No comments: