Sunday, December 24, 2023

SATURDAY / FOGGY & SUNNY / MADE XMAS TREE / GS NAILS / SCENIC LOTTERY TICKETS / REUBEN'S

SATURDAY
12-23-2023
 
 

 
 
Up at 6AM. Hubby was already up and had put the dogs outside for potty.
 
FOG IN THE MORNING
 
 
Hubby was in the kitchen make breakfast fort he dogs.  

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for the Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I put away clean dishes. 

I cleaned up kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby took clothes to washer & started it. I put clothes from last night into the dryer.
 
Hubby sat on the sofa to eat his burrito and watch Automotive shows.
 
We listened to Xmas music. 
 
I had snapped off one of my nails last night, but glued it back on. So I called Andy to get an appointment. He said he could fit me in at 3:30PM.
 
Hubby put together my Xmas tree. 
 

 
Rattler was hanging out with Hubby as he was painting the triangle Xmas trees. Then Hubby nailed on the metal stars.
 
CAT IN A BOX
 
 
Another neighbor brought over Sprintz cookies They have the 392 Jeep up the road.

SPRITZ COOKIES


Amy, next door gave me candy from Danielle's Chocolates as I was going out to put a gift for the postal person in the mailbox. She introduced me to her sister and brother in law.

DANIELLE'S CANDY FROM NEXT DOOR NEIGHBOR

 
I took a pumpkin over for Amy's sister and left it on their front porch.
 
Chris & Paul brought over Chris's Xmas candy treats. 
 
CHRIS' WONDERFUL XMAS CANDY
 
 
At 11:20, we took Tater for a run with the golf cart. He wore his Jingle Bell collar and made noise as he ran.

 
 
 
Went to Todd's shop so Hubby could drop off a Shadowbox Xmas gift. I saw lots of birds eating birdseed that Todd puts out.
 
BIRD SEED AT TODD'S
 
 
Drove out to Scenic to get Lottery tickets. Stopped to get my nail fixed as Andy called early. We had bought lottery scratch offs for Andy and his Mom.

Then we drove to Reuben's in Scenic to drop off his gift. He had butchered a goat and had it hanging.

We drove home as I was having hit a wall and did not feel well.

At home, I made more tea and collapsed.

Took a nap on the sofa. Woke up an hour later, just exhausted.

Sat and watched some TV.

Took a bath and went to bed early.

No comments: