Saturday, December 30, 2023

SATURDAY / DEC 30 / TAKE DOWN XMAS DECOR / TATER GOLF CART RUN / SUNNY DAY

SATURDAY
DECEMBER 30 2023
 
 

 
I slept late until 7AM. Wilson was still in bed with me and I petted his belly. I kissed his soft nose.

We got up and I got dressed.

I went out to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby made breakfast for the dogs & fed them. He warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

I cleaned up the kitchen and started the dishwasher.

Hubby watched Automotive shows for a while.
 
I did bookwork.

We made the bed. Then we washed the new comforter. 

I walked down to the mailbox to get the mail and see if the mailman had finally taken his Xmas gift. I gave him $ and some peppermint sticks.

I started taking down more Xmas stuff. Hubby brought in the boxes. I loaded all the boxes. I took down ornaments on the Xmas tree. 

We opened the front door.

We took Tater for a dog run with the Golf Cart. Wilson rode in the golf cart. I rode the motorcycle. It is a warm, wonderful, sun shiny day.

Hubby made chicken on the grille for the dogs.

We watched TV. 

At 6PM, we left the dogs at home and went to Walmart for groceries. Hubby was going to get a Birthday cupcake for me, but he forgot.

We stopped at TSC first to get dog food. 

Drove home, put away groceries. Hubby realized he forgot the cupcake.

We watched TV.

Went to bed at 11PM.

No comments: