Thursday, December 28, 2023

WEDNESDAY / DEC 27 / IV INFUSIONS / RESTLESS NIGHT

WEDNESDAY
DECEMBER 27 2023 




Up at 6AM. 

I dressed, made the bed, and went to the kitchen to make an eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby was already in the kitchen making breakfast eggs for the dogs. He had already let them outside for potty.

Hubby cleaned up cat litter. 

We left the dogs at home and drove to St George in the FMF to take an axle to Fleet Pride to repair. Hubby dropped it off at 8AM; we had to wait a few minutes as we were early. Then we drove back. Hubby did not want to stop for best latte in St George because his tummy was upset.

Then we got back to Mesquite and the dogs were happy to see us. Hubby made some breakfast for himself. He sat and watched Automotive shows on TV and then at 8:30AM, he & Tater left for the shop. Tater wore his blue sweatshirt.

I did not feel like doing bookwork today. 

I sat on the sofa and watched Law & Order. 

I cleaned up dog poop outside. The dogs had runny potty and I had to pour hot water on it. I had accidentally stepped in it and tracked it on the patio, so I had to clean that up, too. Then Wilson was walking around with poop on his ass and I had to drag him over to the faucet to clean it up. I towel dried him off. 

Then I was exhausted.

I took a nap around 11AM. I gave Wilson is lunch with poop powder in it. WHY is he having such bad diarrhea?

I got ready for IV Infusions. At 2:30PM, I called Hubby, but he was late anyway. 

I made a turkey sandwich with cheese & lettuce. 

We left at exactly 2:59 and got there at 3:03PM.

Got our IV infusions. Somebody was complaining again. Had to bring up Trans-sexhuals in her rant. WTF is wrong with these so called Christians? Why are they intolerant to everybody? Isn't life difficult enough without having to put down others? 

After we were done & paid, we went to Walmart to pick up some turkey. NO MORE EGGNOG FOR HUBBY! Last year it started before Halloween and went early into January. Hubby is upset.

We stopped at the UPS Store and Hubby mailed his return boxes.

We drove home and unpacked groceries. I was exhausted. 

It was only 5PM. 

I could barely keep my eyes open at 6AM and had Hubby make the bed so I could go to sleep.

I went to bed. 

Restless, Hot, Sweaty. Tater & Sage slept with me. Hubby finally came to bed at 11PM. 

I got up several times to potty out the IV Infusion. I cannot get that anymore. It is killing me.

He was restless and snoring. I went to sleep on the sofa. 

At 2AM, Wilson woke me up with crying at the sliding glass door. I got up to let him out for potty. 

Then I went back to bed as I was freezing. 

Hubby got up to potty and Wilson was crying to get UP on the bed, but Hubby thought he wanted outside again. We all went back to sleep.

No comments: