Wednesday, December 13, 2023

WEDNESDAY / DEC 13 / WINDOW CLEANING / IV INFUSIONS / NEIGHBOR'S POOL PUMP LEAK

WEDNESDAY
12-13-2023
 
 

Sage walked on my stomach at 2AM and woke me up. Then the dogs got out of bed at 4AM. I was up by 5:21AM. 

Hubby let the dogs out for potty. Sage had been sleeping with me this morning.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby. The microwave did not warm it enough, so I had to add more nog and warm it up again. Microwave is not consistent.

I made tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me. He fed the dogs. 

Hubby put dirty clothes in washer. Then I put them in dryer. I put away clean clothes. 

Hubby left at 8:45AM. I had to call him back because he had not done cat litter. I left the front door unlocked. He returned. I went outside to pick up dog poo. Hubby rang the doorbell. I told him the door was unlocked!

Hubby left again. 

I put more garbage outside.

I put away clean dishes.

Hubby had called El Sinaloa to fix our waterline break. They came at 11:10AM to look at it. Gave a bid of $850 to repair it all. I told them to do it after calling Hubby.

I fed the dogs at 11:30AM. I made a peanut butter sandwich for myself. I am getting SO tired.
 
I did more bookwork. 
 
Yogi Window Cleaning did not arrive at 12:30PM and I was worried they would not be done in time for when Hubby & I had to leave. They finally got here 45 minutes late. They said one of their guys has Covid-19, so they are only 2 people working. 
 
They got finished at 2PM. I paid and gave them Xmas bonuses. 
 
I took pictures of the neighbor's 
 
Hubby was running late. He told me to meet him at IV Infusion but I did not want to drive in the dark as we would have 2 cars. 
 
So Hubby finally got home at 3PM, changed clothes, I had already made him a sandwich. He greeted the dogs. We put dogs out for potty. 
 
Finally left home in the Jeep at 3:10PM. We got to IV Infusion late. Cindy & Ana were there instead as Jamie's kids were sick.
 
Hubby got his infusion. I got the shot & a MICC shot. 
 
Cindy got a phone call that her sister in law's father had just died, so she was upset. 
 
We paid & left at 3:40PM.  Drove to get popcorn for KRL at Danielle's where they had moved to the Bank building. We had driven by their old store, but they had moved completely to the new place. Saw a woman come out of the building with an itty bitty tiny long hair dog. It was cute. 

At Danielle's, they HAD NO SNOWY POPCORN. OMG. WTF. These people are stupid. How stupid can you be to be OUT OF YOUR PRODUCT a month before Xmas? Wouldn't you double down and make more? Make enough? Wow.

So we walked out and drove to Tractor Supply. Hubby got some candy because HE IS HUNGRY. We also picked up dog toys that were on sale for $2, dog food, and cat litter. 
 
We drove to the Insurance agent for Hubby's 4:30PM appointment that I had made online. But the DOORS WERE LOCKED. Hubby was very upset. 

We drove to Walmart to get groceries. Milk, turkey bacon, yams, deli turkey. 

Drove home, unloaded groceries. 

I was exhausted. Made tea & sat down to eat turkey bacon. I took a couple Tylenol.

We watched TV.

Hubby fell asleep.

I took a hot bath at 9PM and then went to bed. I could not keep my eyes open anymore.

No comments: