Thursday, December 21, 2023

THURSDAY / DEC 21 / XMAS GIFTS

THURSDAY
12-21-2023
 
 
 

 
Up at 5:45AM. Tater was pushing on my hip and crowding me out of the bed. Sage was heavy and hot, sleeping on my right shoulder. 

Wilson waddled up to the top of the bed to get petted.

I got up and went potty. Then I remembered the song that we were talking about last night before sleep. No Where Man by the Beatles. I went out to tell Hubby as he was sitting on the sofa. 

Hubby let the dogs out. I got dressed.

I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby warmed up turkey bacon for me.I was really not hungry (after upping my dosage for Mounjaro). 

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM. Hubby loaded Tater into the FMF wearing his blue sweatshirt.

I did bookwork. 

I started laundry in the dryer. I started dishes in the dishwasher after cleaning the kitchen.

I watched TV for a while. 

I went outside with Wilson to pick up dog poo.

Dana, our neighbor, came yelling at the front door about 12:30PM. He wanted to know if we were home. 

UPS came by at 1:15PM and I gave them the chocolate candy in a candy cane plastic shape. They laughed.

I did more bookwork.
 
Shauna came over at 2PM and we talked about front for about 30 minutes. She brought chocolate/walnut fudge in a Xmas tin, some sprays, a candle.
 
SHAUNA'S FUDGE & GIFTS
 
 
Hubby got home with Tater at 4:30PM.
 
Hubby watched TV. He made dinner. He grilled chicken for the dogs.
 
We watched a show called A Murder At The End Of The World.
 
Robert walked thru the Xmas tree and peeked at us!

ROBERT IN THE XMAS TREE

 
Watched a couple episodes of Parks & Recs before we went to bed.

I cleaned up the kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.

No comments: