Friday, December 15, 2023

FRIDAY / DEC 15 / LAWYER / GS NAILS / WILSON DOG LIBRELA SHOT

FRIDAY
DECEMBER 15 2023 






Up at 5:30AM. I took a hot bath.

Hubby got up and put the dogs out for potty. Then he started making breakast for them. 

I got dressed. I made the bed. I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I picked up dog poo outside. 

I vacuumed armoire for cat litter. Hubby changed cat litter. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM. Tater stayed home because it is still too cold.
 
I did bookwork until 11AM. 
 
El Sinaloa came to do the backyard today, I ran out and told them we were not having it done and tht we would not want monthly services anymore. They left. 
 
At 12:30PM, I drove the Jeep down to the shop and picked up Hubby, he was sorting delivered inventory. Wes, the UPS driver dropped off a box. He had a temp delivery person with him.
 
Then Hubby and I went to the lawyer. Talked about our Trust. We paid him 1/2 down ($2500 total) and he said he would get on it. Made another appointment for Jan 11 at 4PM to finalize it.
 
I texted the Vet to get an appoinment for Wilson's Librela shot. They said come in at 4:10PM.
 
I dropped Hubby off and drove home. 
 
I got ready for my nail appointment and drove to GS Nails. I got stilleto nails this time. My thumb nail had come off, so Andy repaired that. 
 
STILETTO NAILS
 
 
Then I went home again. Got a collar on Wilson. Got him out to the Jeep. Tater was PISSED and wanted to come with us. We drove to the Virgin Valley Vet 
 
Saw some idiots turn around at the street light do a U-TURN AGAINST TRAFFIC at the light on Falcon Ridge. They drove back against the light and then turned to go up to the Community Center. Fucking idiot drivers.
 
Some idiot backed out of the parking area in the corner at the Vet's office where I had parked in the handicapped spot. I thought he would hit me. License plate from Montana.
 
At the Vet's office, I talked with a nice woman that was getting the anal glands on her dog expressed, then some people that had owned a Schipperke. 

Wilson got taken back and got his shot quickly. I paid. We left.

At home, I gave both dogs some treats. Hubby got home shortly after.
 
Hubby brought home gifts that customers from the shop had given him. Pretzel peppermint candy, Jean Jacket, Custom painted notecards.

CUSTOM FORD JEAN JACKET



Hubby made soup for his dinner. 

I made some hot tea. 

We sat down to watch TV. New Reacher Season 2, 3 episodes. 

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 

I had a hot bath and went to bed at 9PM.

Hubby stayed up for the rest of the night "I can't sleep in bed" "I have cramps!" Tater pushed against me all night.

Hubby was up at Midnight to make himself a sandwich? What an idiot. Woke me up again. Then he woke me up again when he came to bed and pulled all my blankets over.

No comments: