Thursday, December 07, 2023

THURSDAY / DEC 7 / HAIR / ST GEORGE / DOGGY DAY CARE / BRAZILIAN BLOWOUT WITH KASIDY / DRIVE TO VEGAS

THURSDAY
DECEMBER 7 2023
 
 
 
 

Wilson was up all night with potty problems. I finally got up the last time with him at 2AM and let him out, then I wiped his butt.
 
Awake at 5:30AM when a HUGE semi came lumbering up the road and made lots of noise. Then all the employees came driving past at 50MPH. WHY do people race to work? Are they late? Get up 5 minutes early!

Hubby was already in the living room on the sofa. 

Wilson had been in bed with me. Tater was on the sofa with the Hubby. Hubby let the dogs out for potty.
 
Got dressed. Made the bed with Hubby. Wilson had been on the bed still and I kissed his belly and rubbed him. Tater jumped on the bed because he was jealous.
 
I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby. Then I made tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby had already warmed up my turkey bacon in the air-fryer.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank. I reviewed all the email and did bookwork to log orders.

I cleaned up dog poo outside. I cleaned up dog poop in my office on the rug. Wilson had not made it outside in time. Poor little dog.

Hubby left at 8:30AM for the shop in the FMF. 

I fed the dogs at NOON. Then Sage wanted to eat, so I opened the tupperware for her. 

I put away clean dishes. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher. 

I got laundry out and put it on the bed for Sage to sleep. 
 
I did bookwork.

Hubby got home at 12:30PM. Then we loaded the dogs into the FMF and drove to St George on I-15. Hubby had to start arguing with me about Payroll. He insisted he is correct, but doesn't figure that Quickbooks is using Payroll Week instead of Payroll date. Messes up the books. He is ALWAYS right. Asshole.
 
So I was in a bad mood from his yelling. We dropped the dogs off at Doggy Daycare. I was angry. 

Hubby dropped me off at United Hairlines by driving thru the town "because I hate the Interstate". Of course, he is being an asshole again. 

I got there 15 minutes ahead of time, but Kasidy, the new hairdresser was running 15 minutes late. She finally came to get me at 3:15PM.

Kasidy got my hair done promptly. I think I like her more than the other girl. 

Hubby picked me up at 3:39PM. I left Xmas gifts for Kasidy and Brianne. 

Hubby had gone to Moto Zoo to pick up oil kits and spilled oil in the back. Then he deposited a check from a customer at America First CU.

We drove to Costco to get groceries. New dog bed, paper towels, ziplocs, chickn rotisserie, etc. I went potty while Hubby was checking out. Some idiot woman tried all the locked doors even with a green/red indicator on the doors. Stupid people. 

Hubby was waiting in line as he had ordered pizza, roast beef sandwich, and chicken bake for the dogs.

I went thru the exit line and waited outside for Hubby.

Then we walked to the the car. Hubby HAD TO ARGUE AGAIN WITH ME ABOUT THE DOOR BEING LOCKED WHEN I ASKED HIM TO UNLOCK IT. He said the tailgate would not open if the doors were not unlocked. But they WERE lcoked. Again, asshole.

We drove to get the dogs. I left a Shadowbox for the business and gave $10 tips to the two employees that were still there. 

Tater was barking loudly.

We gave them water in the car. Hubby, again being an asshole, had not loaded water (nor bought water at Costco) or a dog bowl.

We drove thru I-15 to get to Littlefield where the cars were stopped because of construction. Hubby ran into the Gas station to get water, cup to put it in to let dogs drink, and lottery tickets.

Then we got on the road again where Hubby said we have to drive to Las Vegas to pick up shocks from Robert that repaired them, Another 2 hours on the road. It is really late 6PM by this time. We get there at 7PM, drive to the 215 and a private subdivision with gated area. Robert went to his friend's house to get ready for Racing in Bullhead City tomorrow. We pick up the shocks, leave a bottle of wine and the tamales that Hubby bought at Costco with them. They are all happy. As we leave, we go thru the neighborhood to look at Xmas lights.
 
I think Hubby is being an asshole because of Xmas time, it happens every year and Casey at work fighting with his wife.  

We take the dogs to a local park and then get on the 215. Get off at the Race track to get fuel. Our usual place on the north side of the interstate is closed, so we detour to the other gas station that Hubby hates. Hubby puts fuel in the FMF and we get on the Interstate to go home.

We get home at 8:30PM. I am exhausted. 

The water is again leaking in the front yard. Hubby turns off the sprinkler system. I let him unload and put everything away because he yelled at me for "dragging the dog bed thru the spilled laundry rinse in the back" Not realizing that I was trying to help, and my shoulder cannot lift anything higher than my head. So I just gave up. He can do it all.

I made hot tea, got my turkey bacon because I was starving. Sat on the sofa to watch Mannix. 

I took Melatonin and went to bed at 9:30PM.

Wilson slept in his new dog bed. It is SO soft. He whined to get up later, Hubby got up to pick him up, but fell on the floor "because his leg gave out". He landed on Wilson. I got out of bed and picked Wilson up and put him on the bed.

At 2AM, I had to get out of bed and let Tater outside. He drank LOTS of water. Then he came back inside and got on the bed. I put his blanket on him again. I fell asleep.


 


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments: