Tuesday, December 19, 2023

TUESDAY / DEC 19 / CLEANERS /

 TUESDAY
 12-19-2023
 
 
 
 


Up at 5:30AM. Hubby was sitting on the sofa and had aleady put the dogs out for potty.

I got dressed and went to the kitchen. Made Hubby an eggnog latte. Made tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby fed the dogs. I put out cheese & milk for cats. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV. 

I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank

I put away things for the cleaners.

Faye & Janet stopped by. Faye rang the doorbell as I was expecting the cleaners. I went outside to talk with them as Janet had stayed in the car. They thanked me for the Shadowboxes and brought candy in a bag for Xmas gift. I talked to them until the cleaners got here.

Cleaners got here at NOON. I gave cleaners a $100 bonus for Xmas and a Shadowbox.

Wilson and I went outside to sit until Cleaners were done.

After they were gone, I was exhausted. I put everything back. 

I watched TV for the rest of the day.

Hubby & Tater got home at 4PM.

Hubby watched TV after making dinner for himself.

We went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: