Saturday, December 09, 2023

SATURDAY / DECEMBER 9 / SHADOWBOXES / MOSQUITOES XMAS PROGRAM

SATURDAY
DECEMBER 9 2023
 
 

 

Up at 6AM. Could not sleep later.

Made the bed. Got dressed.

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.

I did bookwork.

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV. 

I worked on more Shadowboxes. More labels came from USPS, so we put the word plaques on the Shadowboxes.

Hubby grilled chicken. Hubby cut up pineapple & cantaloupe.

At 12:30PM, we left for the MesquiteToes Xmas program at the Mesquite Community Theatre. We got in line to pay $15 each for the program.
 
PROGRAM

TICKETS
 
STAGE

Both of us fell asleep. The music was kinda droning, The cowboy poet was boring and had to recite a religious prayer, and the comedian was bigoted, racist, and awful, the MC had awful jokes that were stupid. 

About 15 minutes into the program in the darkness, some late people had to be seated by us, a flashlight shone in our eyes, the wife THREW her coat on the seat and hit Hubby in the arm. 

The MC had to give out raffle baskets before the Finale. We should have left before this.

The program started at 1PM, with a 10 minute boring intermission, and finally finished at 2:30PM.

We drove to Walgreens to get Hubby's Meds, but they were closed.

We drove home.

I had to potty. I made hot tea and ate turkey bacon. I was starving. Then I was extremely tired.
 
Robert was sleeping on Tater's dog bed that Hubby forgot to take to the shop.
 
ROBERT SLEEPING ON DOG BED
 

We watched a movie. It was boring.

I went to bed at 9PM after taking a hot bath. The bath made me hot  & sweaty.



No comments: