Monday, December 11, 2023

MONDAY / DEC 11 / COLD MORNING

DECEMBER 11 2023
MONDAY





Up at 6AM. Did not hear cars going by at 5AM. Which is odd. 

I got up and dressed. Hubby had already let the dogs outside for potty. I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby fed the dogs. 

I went to do bookwork in the office. 

Hubby made the bed. 

Hubby sat on the sofa watching Automotive shows and making purchases for the shop on his iPad.

I picked up dog poo outside. 

I cleaned the counter and put dishes in dishwasher. 

Hubby left at 8:30AM after loading the Shop flashlights that were delivered the other day, and the Shadowboxes that I made as gifts to hand out at the shop.

I put away clean dishes. 

I painted new boxes that were delivered this morning from Amazon. 

I started gluing wood pieces to Shadowboxes.

I gave Wilson & Tater lunch at 11AM. 
 
I did bookwork all day. Catching up on the Xmas Gift expenses. 
 
I walked down to get mail. There was a sweatshirt. 
 
Hubby came home at 5:30PM. He waited in line forever at Walgreens then found out that his Meds were not covered. He came home and was upset. 

I had him call Select Health/Medicare to find out why they were not covered. Said Dr did not prescribe them correctly. He checked to make sure his other drugs are covered.

Hubby watched Automotive show on TV. 




No comments: