Friday, December 22, 2023

FRIDAY / COUPLES MASSAGE AT CASABLANCA / RAIN ALL DAY

FRIDAY
12-22-2023
 
 
 

 
 
 
Up at 5AM. I went potty, then took a pillow from the bed and slept on the sofa for a while. Except, I did not sleep. Had horrible thoughts racing thru my head until 6AM when Hubby got up to potty, let the dogs out for potty. He made breakfast for the dogs.

I got up and dressed. Made the bed. 

DARK FRIDAY


I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for myself.
 
Hubby sat on the sofa and ate his burrito which he said was horrible. He watched Automotive shows for a while. 
 
I cleaned out the cat litter. Put dirty clothes in washer. Started washer. Put clothes in dryer. 
 
I cleaned kitchen and put dishes in dishwasher.
 
We argued about stupid employee doing a burnout at the shop, how employee decided to take off the week after Xmas without permission.
 
Hubby left for the shop at 8:30AM. 

It rained. 
 
I put away clean clothes. I put away clean dishes. 
 
I did bookwork.

I watched TV. Law & Order re-runs.

At NOON, I fed the dogs. 

Went to pick up dog poo outside at 1PM and it started raining a lot.

UPS delivered a box, but did not ring the doorbell. Could not give them Xmas gifts of candy.

Hubby got home at 3PM. 
 
TATER COMING HOME
 

He had to go pick up a vehicle at Tire Store, so we took the FMF and then he drove the vehicle to the shop while I followed with the FMF. 

We stopped at Walmart because I wanted to get underwear for the Massage, but Walmart had no single panties. We went back home afterwards. Hubby changed his clothes. 

We drove to the Casablanca and had the Valet park our car. We walked around and finally found the Spa outside and down the stairs. Had to ask several people for directions.

Got changed into robes. Waited in the room. Water, oranges, apples, bananas were available and they said we could sit in the hot tub tomorrow.

We got massaged in an outside cabana. Nice massages. Warm tables, warm neck rolls. It was wonderful. We decided to do this every month.

After we were done, we wanted to take showers, but a lady told me the showers were ice cold. So no shower. I got dressed in the bathroom. Hubby had lost his keys until I remembered that the Valet had the keys! 
 
Left my phone there, but did not realize it until we were outside waiting for our car from the Valet. 

I walked to Security because nobody was answering from the Spa. A security guard walked me down. He said he had applied to be a cop in Vegas. Had a wife and 3 month old son. 

Got my phone and I walked back to the Valet. Hubby was hungry and shaky so we walked back to get dinner at the Cafe. 

Sat in the very back in a booth. I had turkey sandwich with mashed potatoes, gravy, veggies. Hubby had pot roast. We had leftovers which we boxed up for the dogs.

Drove home. It was freezing outside. Still raining.

At home, gave the dogs treats.

We were both very tired.

Watched some TV and we both took a hot shower before bed. Did not want to sleep with massage oil on our bodies.

No comments: