Wednesday, December 20, 2023

WEDNESDAY / DEC 20 / IV INFUSIONS / SMITH'S GROCERIES

WEDNESDAY
DECEMBER 20 2023
 
 
 
 
Awake at 3:50AM when I heard 3 cars race down the road towards the new construction. Hubby was sitting on the sofa and had aleady put the dogs out for potty. He came back to bed.

Hubby was in bed with me when I woke at 6:30AM. I got dressed and went to the kitchen. Made Hubby an eggnog latte. Made tea/Nanogreens for myself.

Hubby fed the dogs. I put out cheese & milk for cats. 

Hubby watched Automotive shows on TV. 

I did bookwork. Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank
 
Hubby cleaned cat litter. He took a shower. 
 
Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM for the shop.
 
I did bookwork. I started dishes in dishwasher. I put laundry in dryer and started it.
 
I saw smoke in the valley. Looked like Scenic.
 
SMOKE IN THE VALLEY
 
 
 
Wilson and I took a walk to the dog park and picked up the mail at 2:30PM. 
 
WILSON ON WALK
 

I called Hubby before we left on our walk and told him to come home for IV Infusions.

Tater & Hubby finally got home at 2:55PM. Hubby made a sandwich
 
TATER COMING HOME IN THE FMF
 
 
We drove to Enliven at 3PM. Hubby got his IV infusions, I got my shot. 

We drove to Smith's to get groceries. Hubby wanted to get hamburger for some beans he brought home from Eric. We drove to Walgreens first, but there was 5 cars in line.

We shopped at Smith's, Hubby got 4 cases of Beer for Eric, Dean, and Reuben. Ran into Amy who said that Jay was home sick with Covid.

We stopped at Walgreens again afterwards and there were only 3 cars in line. We got served before 5PM! Hubby got his antibiotics for his face. 

We drove home. I was exhausted. 

Hubby unloaded groceries from the FMF, we gave the dogs some treats. I put away groceries. Hubby grilled up his hamburger for his beans. 

We watched TV. Some unusual Irish show called Obituary. It was pretty good. Black humor.

Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. I took Melatonin and almost fell asleep. We got up for bed at 9PM. I had to clean up the kitchen because Hubby had made a mess cooking on the stove. I put dirty dishes in dishwasher, cleaned the countertop, & stovetop.

Went to bed and could not figure out a song from the Beatles. Hubby listened to Beatles music on Google Home.

No comments: