Monday, December 25, 2023

MONDAY / XMAS / DEC 25 2023 / BEST XMAS

MONDAY
DECEMBER 25 2023
XMAS
 
 
 


Up at 6:30AM. I heard Hubby in the kitchen making breakfast food for the dogs. I got up and went to get dressed when I saw that he had drawn shutters in the bathroom windows to signify the Xmas gift that he was getting for me! It made me LOL.
 
ARTIST'S DEPICTION OF SHUTTERS IN BATHROOM WINDOWS
 

I dressed & made the bed. 
 
When I came out from the bedroom, there was a beautiful sunrise.
 
 
SUNRISE XMAS DAY

 
Then I went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for him, but I was out of coffee pods and while trying to get a new box in the pantry, I knocked down a glass jar of honey that I had to clean up. It was very difficult, I had to use a spatula as a scoop because it was so sticky and had so much glass in the closet. 

I finally got around to making an eggnog latte for Hubby, tea/Nanogreens for me. 
 
XMAS GIFTS UNDER TREE
 
 
We sat down and Hubby unwrapped his gifts. New Socks, New Moose Boxers, New Camper Blanket, New Tater Camper Blanket.
 
CATS WITH XMAS BOXES
 

Hubby had put in the cinnamon rolls in the Xmas tree pan but he burnt them and had to make more. He put the new ones in for 1/2 the time and let them sit to cool before he put icing on them.
 
BURNT CINNAMON ROLLS
 
 
 
 
ROBERT IN XMAS TREE/ROBERT NEXT TO TATER ON CHAIR

 
 
We watched A Christmas Story. We watched National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation.
 
I picked up dog poo outside. 
 
Sage cat screamed MIAOWING at us for a full hour. I did not know what was wrong.  

KRL and Spencer called us at 9:21AM when I had explosive diarrhea. I went to the bedroom and found that Sage cat had pooped on Wilson's dog bed. I took it out and washed it off outside. Then I brought it inside and put it in the dryer. I also cleaned out a MASSIVE amount of cat poop & pee in the litter. I had also forgotten the vacuum in front of the door, so Sage had probably been scared to go potty this morning in the armoire. 

HUBBY SWEATSHIRT ON XMAS DAY


After we were done talking with the kids, I vacuumed up the cat litter. 

Hubby grilled chicken for the dog on the grille outside.
 
Hubby made Scallops in the oven for me. He prepared the lobster & crab. 

I took a nap because I hit a wall at 2PM. Tried to stay awake, but slept on the sofa for a while. I woke up to the end of It's A Wonderful Life.

We just started watching Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer at 3:30PM when I decided we need to go get lottery tickets. 
 
Just before we left the house, Hubby drilled the screws into the back of the Xmas tree. He will finish when we get home
.
We left the dogs at home and drove to Beaver Dam. The store was still open, so Hubby went to get tickets. I sat in the FMF. 

DRIVING TO BEAVER DAM FOR LOTTERY TICKETS ON XMAS DAY


Some police truck with LOTS of blue/red lights went speeding past us just as we got to the Interstate. 

Drove back on the Interstate to Mesquite. Saw lights coming down from Lime Kiln. UTVs.

Looked at Xmas lights in town. Then we drove home.

At home, I gave the dogs some chicken. 

Hubby finished the Xmas tree and then we put it outside by the front door. 
 
FINISHED WEATHERED WASH XMAS TREE
 
 
He sat down on the sofa to watch Automotive shows.



No comments: