Sunday, December 17, 2023

SUNDAY / DEC 17 / COLD & CLOUDY / PEDICURES

 SUNDAY
12-17-2023 




Up at 6AM after a restless night. Hubby had already gotten out of bed earlier and let the dogs outside for potty. I stayed in bed until 6:30AM and petted Sage. She let me rub her everywhere, but no purring! I finally got up and got dressed. 

Went to the kitchen to make eggnog latte for Hubby and tea/Nanogreens for myself. Hubby fed the dogs and let them outside again. Then he warmed up turkey bacon in the air-fryer for me.

I helped make the bed. Hubby got dressed. We sat on the sofa until 9AM to eat breakfast. 

Then I put laundry in the washer/ Then put it in the dryer. Hubby put clean clothes away.

I cleaned the kitchen counter and put dirty dishes in dishwasher. Started dishwasher. It was very packed, so we did a normal wash.

Hubby cleaned out the cat litter. I picked up dog poo outside. The neighbor's pool cleaner put a FUCKING BUCKET on the outlet valve to prevent it from leaking. OMG. Such fucking white trash. 

I did bookwork.

I walked down to get the mail. One Etsy t-shirt that is too small. One Xmas tree shirt that fits great. More shadowboxes from Amazon. 2 Santa, sleigh & reindeer.

I painted the 4 Shadowboxes.
 
Cats were treated to shrimp. ShrimpFest.
 
SHRIMP FEST 2023

 

At 11AM, we took Tater on a dog golf cart run. Wilson sat in the golf cart. I rode the motorcycle. 

Some idiots walking could not control their LITTLE dog and Hubby almost ran over it, also almost ran over Tater because he got under the front tire. 

Got back home. Hubby grilled steak. I made a peanut butter sandwich. Hubby fed the dogs lunch.

We watched TV until 2PM when I took a nap on the sofa. I got up at 3PM and changed clothes. 

Then we drove to Lee's Liquor where Hubby picked up apple cider and I found some small liqueur bottles for Andy's Xmas present. I also gave him the green & red m&m's in a glass jar. 

We drove to GS Nails and got pedicures done. I did red toe nail with small green toenails.
 
Hubby drove the FMF on I-15 to get lottery tickets at Beaver Dam. As we drove thru Mesquite, we noticed that NOBODY was at the restaurants at 5:30PM at night on a Sunday. It was weird. People leave town for Xmas?

In Beaver Dam, Hubby stopped to talk with the clerk and she said it was oddly dead with no customers. 

We drove down the new road and looked at the new Travel Plaza they built, another KFC, another Taco Bell, and a Sbarro
 
Drove back home. We had been gone 2.5 hours from the dogs. 
 
We watched a new TV Series, Artful Dodger. It was pretty good.
 
LAP DOG PART 2
 
 
At home, Hubby fell asleep on the sofa. 
 
I went to bed at 9PM.

No comments: