Monday, October 31, 2022

MONDAY / HALLOWEEN

 MONDAY 
10-31-2022
HALLOWEEN

Up at 6AM.

I dressed and went to the kitchen.

Hubby was already on the sofa and let the dogs out for potty.

Then he started warming up breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them.

I made lattes. 
 
Tater needed to be covered up on the chair as he was cold. He wiggled his tail when I put his camper blanket on him.
 
TATER ON CHAIR WITH BLANKET
 
Hubby had several phone calls this morning before 8AM from customers. One of his delivery drivers from Vegas called to make sure he would be at the shop by 8:30AM. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter and had to open the front door because it stank so much.

We moved the cat food from the kitchen back to the bathroom counter.

At 8:15AM, I put Tater's red/black plaid sweatshirt on him and Hubby loaded him in the FMF while it was parked in the garage. Hubby pulled the car out front and loaded all the boxes that had been delivered this weekend into the back of the FMF.

They left for the shop.

I started to do books.

I tried to contact Spotify to restore my missing Xmas classics, but they could not find anything.

I will have to remember all the songs myself and restore them. Frick.

I ordered more t-shirts for the shop. I had to Chat online with a Rep because I was not getting the same price for the red & blue shirts. The blue shirts kept coming out $200 more in price.

At 11:30AM, I finally got done with the bookwork. I realized that Hubby left the garage door open all this time. He forgot to shut the garage door. The door was open for 3.5 hours.

Wilsona nd I went for a walk around the neighborhood. He was not enthused. He walked really slow. But he did poop at the tree. Ran into Dawn at the entrance to Prominence and we walked together the rest of the way home. Wilson almost stopped and his leash/collar came off. I had to put it on again. 

Dawn said she is feeling better since her bout with Covid.

At home, I let Wilson inside and dumped the dog poo.

I put the garbage bin out on the street.

No comments: