Tuesday, October 18, 2022

TUESDAY / LAST NIGHT HAD NIGHTMARE/ GARBAGE DAY / WALMART / PEDICURES

TUESDAY 
10-18-2022
 
Black Cat Sage jumped on the bed at 3AM and rubbed on me for a long time. Then she slept next to my head until 4AM

Up at 4AM to potty. 

I had a nightmare that Hubby had a stroke at the Shop and I had to call 911.

Up at 5AM to get up and dressed. 

I went to the kitchen to make latte for Hubby.

We were watching morning Vegas News on TV.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I rinsed out the last egg nog container and took it out to the garbage bin on the street.

I made the bed. I put away clean clothes & towels.
 
I put Tater's clean cover on his dog bed.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs and fed them.

Hubby cleaned cat litter. 
 
We drove to Walmart in the FMF and left the dogs at home. We got groceries with the new Aetna pre-paid card and our Healthy Benefits card. 
 
At home, we put away groceries.

Hubby started the turkey breast with vinegar in the crockpot. He said at 2 hours when the alarm goes off, to turn it down to Low and cut off the string holding the turkey breast together.

Hubby & Tater left at 8:30AM.

I tried to do bookwork, but felt like a zombie. Took ONE prednisone. DAMN. I hate doing that.

At 10AM, the previous USPS lady came and dropped off some boxes at the front door. I thanked her. Then I remembered that she left before last year and we did not get a chance to give her a Xmas Bonus. So I grabbed my keys for the mailbox and walked down there. Gave her $50 and told her how much we missed her. She is only back for 1 week while the other guy is out on vacation.

I went back to the house and Hubby called me about an AFX Motorsports order. 

The Google Home alarm went off and I cut off the turkey breast string, then turned the crockpot to Low.

I watched The Mentalist for a while. Wilson went in and out. 

I finally got out of my ZOMBIE state (from the Lupus) at 1:30PM. 

Finally did some bookwork.

Nice day outside. High of 83F degrees.

Hubby & Tater got home at 3:30PM.
 
I changed clothes. We left the dogs at home. 
 
Drove the Jeep  to drop off UPS returns. Some crazy guy driving really fast thru the parking lot.
 
Then I drove the Jeep to the Nail place to get Pedicures. As we were parking, there was a guy that Hubby knew coming out of the building. There were over 6 people getting pedicures, so the owner told us to come back at 6PM.

We went home. Hubby had turkey dinner.
 
TATER DOG ON SOFA
 

We let the dogs outside.

Then at 5:30PM, we went back to the Nail place. I drove and parked. There were still 4 people in the pedicure stands.

The owner waved us back and I sat at the very far one. It made LOTS of noise as it filled with hot water. I thought I would be electrocuted. The water did NOT stay warm. 

The owner was REALLY harsh on my feet, jabbing. She dug some dirt out from under my big toenail and I thought she dug out skin. Then when she scraped the bottoms of my dry feet, it dug in. Instead of the polish I brought in, I picked a blue one they had. But she came over and said she did not have it! She gave me another that was NO WHERE near the color I wanted. By the time we were finally done at 7:30PM, I was sore. My feet were dryer than when I came in to the shop. 

I told Hubby that we are NOT going back there if the Owner works on me. Yuck.

Hubby drove home because it was dark.

Dogs were excited to see us home. 

We sat on the patio outside. Then we watched 1 episode of Scrubs. Both of us took Melatonin and went to bed.





No comments: