Tuesday, October 11, 2022

TUESDAY / WALGREENS MEDS / HUBBY SLEEPS!

TUESDAY
10-11-2022
 
Hubby was awake at 4:45AM and went to bed. I got up, went potty, got dressed and took Wilson for a walk from 5:30AM to 6AM. 

I put the garbage dumpster outside on the street.

I put Wilson out in the backyard when we got home.

I started doing bookwork.

Transferred $ from Quickbooks to Bank.

I made the bed, I cleaned cat litter, I picked up dog poo, I took another garbage bag out to the garbage dumpster.

Hubby got up at 6:45AM.

Hubby made breakfast eggs for the dogs & fed them. 

We sat on the patio for a while.

Then we drove to the gas station and I picked up (looking for Halloween donuts) donuts. They did not have Halloween donuts Krispy Kreme.
 
Hubby talked to Ralph, but could not get gasoline as the pumps were not working.

I did bookwork. Contacted Monster Tansmission. Got shipping date. 

Talked to Rep from Farmers. We STILL don't have an account online; can't get Insurance cards. I wrote a letter to Farmers because the Rep disconnected my phone call. I took the letter to the post box.

I went over to Garry & Dawn's. Dawn took a long time to get to the door. She said she had surgery. I asked her to get Garry to send me the pictures of their UTV again.

I ordered new t-shirts for Chris & Casey. I sent in a request to order new soft keychains.

Garry came over at 10:30AM to send me the pictures. 

I got done with bookwork at 10:35AM

I watched TV for a while. Let the dogs out. Let the dogs inside.

Cleaned up more poop.

Put away clean clothes. Put away clean dishes.

I took a nap for a while.
 
Hubby got home at 3:30PM. He brought groceries from Walmart. Milk, ribs, bananas.
 
We put away groceries.
 
Left the dogs at home, I drove the Jeep and Hubby was passenger. Drove to Walgreens for his Meds. We waited in line for quite a while as the pharmacist was on break.
 
Got his meds, stopped at Dairy Queen to get a Freeze for Hubby so he could take his pill, and drove home.
 
As soon as we sat down on the sofa at home, Clint called and I left in the Jeep again to meet him at Smith's to pick up Street Legal Light kit. 
 
By the time I got home, Hubby was already sleeping at 6PM.
 
I made him go to the bedroom, he got into PJs.. I made the bed for him. He was SLEEPING!!!

I tried to be really quiet. At 8PM, I wanted to take Wilson for a walk. It was quiet outside and cool. Very dark. Nobody else out walking. But Wilson was in the bedroom and sleeping on the dog bed. Tater was sleeping with Hubby.

Wilson started limping on his front right let. So I could not take him.

I put a collar & leash on Tater. We went for a walk. Tater really liked it.

We got back & Hubby was awake. He had milk and a bite of burrito. He took another pill and went back to bed.

I took several Benadryl and went to bed also.

I got up once in the night to potty.

No comments: