Wednesday, October 05, 2022

WEDNESDAY

WEDNESDAY
10-5-2022
 
 
Up at 5AM. Dogs had to go out for potty. Hubby was already up and he let them out. Then for some odd reason, he put them in the bedroom with me and shut the door. Tater wanted to go outside right away again and whined. I had to get up and let them out.
 
 I slept until 6:15AM and got up. Hubby helped me make the bed. Robert & Sage were on the bed. 

I made latte for Hubby. 

Hubby cleaned cat litter. He put away the towels from last night that were in the dryer.

I transferred $ from Quickbooks to the Bank.

Hubby talked to some vendors on the phone.

We watched a few minutes of News on TV.

Hubby loaded the t-shirts that had been delivered by UPS yesterday. 

He left at 7:45AM so that he could have breakfast with the UTV Club guys at Golden West.

I did bookwork. Then I made cheese eggs in the air fryer.

I watched TV.

I cleaned the kitchen and dining area. Cats made it messy by walking on table & counter.

I did more bookwork.


No comments: