Thursday, October 13, 2022

THURSDAY / CRAFT FAIR / HUBBY TO ST GEORGE /

 THURSDAY
10-13-2022
 
 
Up at 5:AM when I heard Hubby banging around in the kitchen.
 
I got dressed. Used Hubby's phone to make a transfer from Quickbooks to Bank.
 
Made an Eggnog Latte for hubby.
 
Tater & Hubby left in the FMF to drive to St George to pick up parts.
 
I sat on the patio. It was 64F degrees with a cool breeze blowing. Wilson sat beside his vase in the back yard.

Then I came inside. I made toast and did some bookwork.

Processed a return on Amazon for a book that was ordered MONTHS ago.

I watched TV for a while. Had toast for breakfast. Let Wilson out. Let Wilson inside.

Picked up dog poo.

Left the front door open all day.

Hubby called to fix and invoice.

I did bookwork.until 11:30PM.

No comments: